Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

GT4/TCR IMSA Series Information, Settings & Schedule

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Welcome to the 2022/S2 PRL GT4/TCR IMSA Series!

All PRL Series and Members shall adhere to the Site Rules and the Sporting Regulations. Any additional series specific rules mentioned in this thread supersede the Sporting Regulations rules.

It is mandatory to read, understand and follow the rules. Failure to comply may result penalties or be excluded from the series or league.

Useful Links

Series Information & Settings
Series Organizersmbroomo & Hootius
Series Start / End DateStarting March 22nd - Ending May 24th
Series Entry RequirementMinimum of 1000 and maximum of 3000 iRating required / Minimum of C 2.0 license required
Seats Available60
Race DayTuesday
Starting GridQualifying Results
WeatherDynamic Weather & Sky
ServerUS-Bos
Car ClassGT4 Cars (Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, BMW M4 GT4, McLaren 570S GT4 & Aston Martin Vantage GT4)
TCR Cars (Audi RS3 LMS, Hyundai Elantra NTC, Hyundai Velostar NTC & Honda Civic Type R)
SetupOpen
Disable Decals and NumbersDisabled
Maximum FuelGT4: 35% / TCR: 30%
Practice Time5:30pm EST / 9:30pm GMT (180 minutes)
Driver's Meeting8:20pm EST / 12:20am GMT (5-10 minutes)
Qualifying8:30pm EST / 12:30am GMT (10 minutes)
Race8:40pm EST / 12:40am GMT (35 minutes)
Starting TypeRolling (iRacing Sporting Code Article 6.8.2 applied)
Fast Repairs0
CautiousSector yellow flag by iRacing Service
RestartsN/A
Green/White/CheckeredN/A
Automatically Clean MarblesEnabled
Practice Track StateAutomatically generate starting track state
Qualifying Track StateCarry over track state from practice session
Race Track StateCarry over track state from qualifying session
Maximum IncidentsDrive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Hardcore LevelDisallow all driving aids (but clutch assist OK)
Disable Car DamageDisabled

Series Specific Rules
There are no series specific rules not covered from our Sporting Regulations.

2022S2-GT4-TCR-IMSA-SERIES.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Schedule flyer added !

Waiting iRacing's official tracks announcement.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
why only 3K maximum IR?
So we don't have 3-4 drivers killing the entire field 😊 We want all Pro drivers to race together in the LMP2/GT3 series 😊 If this series is filling up quickly for this season, we can revisit for next season to run Pro/AM, but for now we want all the top guys in LMP2/GT3 or F3!

pnewhook

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
For anyone that hasn't followed 2022 S2 news, iRacing is adding a new series, MOAR Endurance. Based on the success of the Daytona ROAR (see what they did there?) they're adding a new solo endurance series. It's a 2 hour solo race every other weekend, and will have have just a handful of time slots to maximize participation. It'll follow the IMSA Pilot Challenge schedule (like this league), so you get to double dip your practice. https://forums.iracing.com/discussion/17762/new-series-moar-endurance-series

Miguel Fonseca

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Miguel Angel Fonseca
iRacing ID
For anyone that hasn't followed 2022 S2 news, iRacing is adding a new series, MOAR Endurance. Based on the success of the Daytona ROAR (see what they did there?) they're adding a new solo endurance series. It's a 2 hour solo race every other weekend, and will have have just a handful of time slots to maximize participation. It'll follow the IMSA Pilot Challenge schedule (like this league), so you get to double dip your practice. https://forums.iracing.com/discussion/17762/new-series-moar-endurance-series
I'd love to race GT4 here in the league but due to my schedule I cant get to the race on time, but this is a great motivation to put some hours into practice still

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Hello. Is this the schedule for this coming season? Found it doing a Google search.

https://www.imsa.com/michelinpilotchallenge/imsa-michelin-pilot-challenge-2022-schedule/
That's the real world schedule but not necessarily the schedule iRacing or PRL will follow

As Parker said, this is the real world schedule. PRL will be following the iRacing IMSA Pilot schedule.

Looking on forums, this was last I saw of the proposed schedule that we will be following: 1646252306868.png

And again, just to be clear, this is not finalised. We will wait for iRacing to release the Official schedule before confirming.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Ooof, I hope there are a couple tweaks to that personally when iRacing makes it official. Just not a fan of a few of those.

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
I should come join and run a matching Tropicana car with you 🤣
Or maybe some rival competition. Sunny D!? Minute Maid!? Oh those could be good..

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Is Sunny D even considered juice? Its like viscous orange liquid that tastes nothing like any citrus I have ever had.

Minute Maid does make really good lemonade. Fight me!

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Sunny D is definitely a drink and not a juice. We actually use to sell them our left over pulp we didn't need.

Minute Made takes all their OJ down to concentrate, then waters it back into a "juice" for better profit. We hold our Pure Premium Single Strength juice to a much higher standard :cool: lol

Even our lemonade is concentrate with water and sugar, so I'm not as passionate about that... as long as it helps make a smooth Arnold Palmer

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Sunny D is definitely a drink and not a juice. We actually use to sell them our left over pulp we didn't need.

Minute Made takes all their OJ down to concentrate, then waters it back into a "juice" for better profit. We hold our Pure Premium Single Strength juice to a much higher standard :cool: lol

Even our lemonade is concentrate with water and sugar, so I'm not as passionate about that... as long as it helps make a smooth Arnold Palmer
I'm painting up a Minute Maid car as we speak! Its a Canadian brand apparently lol
1646341955798.png