Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

GT3 practice at Watkins Glen

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID

There are three rooms so you can test up to 3 different cars.
GT3 rooms are up. Parabola 1, Parabola 2, and Parabola 3 - They are password protected. Parabola 1 PW is "Left".

Parabola 2 PW is "Right", and Parabola 3 room PW is "Center"

Rooms are set for 4 hours each... You can exit and re-enter room as long as you select the same car you had in that room before you withdrew.

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
barryf1fan just tag me and I'll do it for you.

tenor.gif

(y) Gary Schilling

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
Gary Schilling if you want to add the GT3 tag, that would be great (and thanks again)! (y)

@GT3 Sprint Series 2021/S2

Alright fellow GT3'ers, I'll setup the hosted rooms tonight when I get home from work. They will be as follows:
Room Names: PRL GT3 TEST 1; PRL GT3 TEST 2; PRL GT3 TEST 3; PRL GT3 TEST 4
Password for all 4 rooms: whiskey
Duration: 4 hours each.
Times: Saturday, March 13, 10:00am EST -> 2:00pm EST
Track & details: Watkins Glen - Boot, Afternoon, Partly Cloudy, mid 70'ish air temp, low wind

Each room will be set to 40 spots, so there should be plenty of room for anyone wanting to test a car. Remember though, when you join a room with a car, you can leave that room for another but if you return to a room you were previously in - you must run that same car. So, even if you "withdraw" from TEST 1 room to try out a different car in TEST 2, you can come back into TEST 1 session but must run the same car you were in. Also, please withdraw from the room if you are done testing, I doubt it will fill up - but you never know.

If this is a success and people would like more time to test cars, I will setup an additional 3 rooms for Monday or Tuesday night. Please just post up here what day would work best for you - I may even put up a poll Saturday or Sunday evening if there is reason to.

Thanks guys and have fun!! 🍻

Last edited by a moderator: