Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

GT3 League Sponsor Layers

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
**UPDATED 2/16/2022** - Updated to 2022 Sponsors

I took care of the GT4/TC cars, now to show some love to the GT3's!

The sponsor layers are in PSD format, you can just copy the layer to your paint template, everything will line up. Sponsor locations will vary due to make/model differences. There are layers for all 8 GT3 cars currently in use on the iRacing service. If more get added I will update the folder.

PRL League Sponsor Layers - This is a link to my Google Drive, look for your particular make (i.e. GT3 Porsche) and download. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I have added some pics so you can get idea of what the layers look like. PRLGT3v2-1.jpgPRLGT3v2-2.jpg

Last edited: