Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Future of the League

Better night to race on, Wednesday or Friday?

• Wednesday

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey guys. This past season showed us that while we have a strong core even with losing some long time veterans, running 2 leagues is just not an option for us at this time. So for this final season stretch before Heat 3 comes out, we are going to just run the Cup League. The Cup will go back down to 25% races, and we will remove the Stage brakes, so the races will be handled like we did back in Season 4. So what I need to know from you all is what night do you think is best for the League to thrive? The fact of the matter is that we are going to have to do a lot of recruiting to get the 16 car lobby full as I will be stepping down as a full time driver as well. If you have any other topics you'd like to address, please bring it up here and let's talk about it. I want to make sure that this League is in as good of a place as possible going into Heat 3.