Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

For New Drivers

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Just curious to know how much money will it cost new drivers to join this league? Only include content costs, not subscriptions. AtomicTurtle and I have been interested in joining this league but put off because of the cost. We have no idea how much it would cost but considering the high cost for cars and tracks, it could be near $100, maybe more. I have no idea what's included in a brand new subscription and what's not, that's why I'm asking.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
1 car = 11.95
1 track = 14.95

1 car x 20 track = 310.95

You might get a 20% discount for buying more than 10 contents, which will be 248.76 with the discountĀ­.

Hope this help!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
iRacing is expensive, but as soon as you have a lot of content, it's not expensive. The first year I got iRacing, I've spent around 500-600$. Tax income :p

Once you switch to iRacing, you become addict and don't want to play other racing game!

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
If I do anything, I buy 3 pieces of content at a time to save money. I also have my subscription set to renew monthly. I didn't do iRacing for a long time because of cost. Now it doesn't bother me.

I also have over $1000 into my PC. $100 for a used wheel. $250 for a Playseat. $40 in headphones. It just keeps adding up lol.

soupflakes

Premium Member
Look at it this way. I've probably paid about 700 bucks for content and subscription. Couple tips. Wait until they have the renewal discount and get two years. Ypu get the two year discount plus their discount on top. It ends up being like 4 bucks a month.

Also, just to buy a pos real race car you're looking at 2000 bucks. Then it's a steady stream of money. 30 bucks to enter a race, gas, repairs, car trailer, etc etc. When you compare it to real racing it's basically free.