Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Looks like iRacing has seen we're running a Ferrari Fixed Series and blessed us with an Evo update!

Between that, and me humming and hawing over what to drive next season instead of Ferrari..
Its entirely that. I'll take credit. You're welcome.

FORZA FERRARI!

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
The Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo will be available for purchase immediately after deployment of the iRacing 2021 Season 4 build [Weds Sept 8th]
Anyone who has purchased the 'old' Ferrari 488 GT3 within the past two years will receive 11.95 iRacing credits.

Kemosobie03

Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Wait, so I have to repurchase it then? I thought if someone had the old car, it would just take that cars place without needing to do anything.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Nah, it's been a standard on iRacing with that "2 year purchase" window on updated content, same with track rescan.

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Yea, it'll be the same as the updated Porsche Cup also.
Costs them money to scan the updates in, not getting that back handing out free cars lol