Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

F1 2019 League?

kub

Name
Anyone would be interested in continuing the league for the new game? PRL is getting rid of everything that's not iRacing so I thought we could continue what we had here. I already talked to some drivers and they agreed on the idea, I just need to know how many people still want to race. Here is my Steam link if anyone wants to contact me privately: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kubansky/

Megaman

Name
I hope we can have a f1 2019 league.. I think we have a great group of drivers.

For myself, count me in but only if we start the season after the summer.. not before September..  I can do some social races here and there tho... 

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
I would love to continue our F1 league here. With the new league features in the game it is totally possible for us to do it without PRL if they are ending their F1 league.

Megaman

Name
Zephyr said:
 it is totally possible for us to do it without PRL if they are ending their F1 league.

Yes but no more stewards and no more rules.. what will be the respect on track between the drivers... I'm afraid it will be like online races..

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
Megaman said:
Zephyr said:
 it is totally possible for us to do it without PRL if they are ending their F1 league.

Yes but no more stewards and no more rules.. what will be the respect on track between the drivers... I'm afraid it will be like online races..

We could still use the PRL racing rules as our guidelines. We would just need some 3rd party person to be our steward

iceman153

Name
Was talking to dark earlier and i don't think PRL is opposed to it being run through here, the problem is just finding someone to do all of the organizing. I'm sure we could still use the PRL stewards if need be, but if we use the ingame league system i don't know if there is a way to apply stewards decisions, or reverse silly in-game penalties. If that is possible then it takes most of the work out of organizing the league.

LAcadien

Name
I might be able to deal with the next season but i need to talk to Darklol before but i can't do it before September because of work. I would like to try the in game league system at first, if its not working well, we just need to do it like usual if PRL is ok with it.

iceman153

Name
I was just looking into the league settings and it looks pretty promising. as long as the league is private the owner/admins can edit the race results after the race, this is really the key thing we need. You can schedule the sessions to start at a specific time, or just do on demand. The attractive part about scheduling is that you can setup a 90 minute practice session before the race starts, and it will hopefully start on its own and everyone can join in as they are ready.

I also noticed the game auto saves the replay now, but it only seems to save the "highlights", not the whole race. is there an option for that? as this would mean people don't have to record anymore either.

Luckymoose

Name
iceman153 said:
 You can schedule the sessions to start at a specific time, or just do on demand.   The attractive part about scheduling is that you can setup a 90 minute practice session before the race starts, and it will hopefully start on its own and everyone can join in as they are ready.

Is that a feature now? That's pretty cool.