Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

F1 2017 R6: Monaco Reactions

piboye

What did you guys think of the race at Monaco?  I was sad that the only on track passing attempts ended up with crashes.  Wehrlein's crash, however, ended up quite interesting.  How do you feel about Ferrari messing up the strategy for Räikkönen?  Also, did any of you watch the Indy 500?  I won't say anything here in case you still plan on watching a replay.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Boring race as usual, Monaco is always boring. They can't overtake in the past because the track is too narrowed, and now this season, the cars are wider... so more difficult to pass...

I Think it was very disrespectful from Ferrari to not let Kimi win. We all know it's Kimi's last season and they could have let him win. For the team, it was sure it was a 1-2 anyway... Very disresepctful and it make me feels that team back in Schumi time... favoritism :(