Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

F1 2017 R2: China Reactions

piboye

I think that was a great race!  What did you guys think?  Which overtaking move was your favorite?  Do you think most races will be like Australia with few overtakes or like this where there was some good wheel to wheel action?

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Fantastic race! I just hope it will always be like that even on a dry race! Maybe the drivers will get used to overtake with these cars 😊

Both overtake from Vettel were awesome!

piboye

Yeah, they were great. I also thought that Grosjean's pass on Massa around the outside of turn 1 was pretty sweet too. Verstappen had some good moves too. How did he go from 16th to the podium?

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
piboye said:
Yeah, they were great.  I also thought that Grosjean's pass on Massa around the outside of turn 1 was pretty sweet too.  Verstappen had some good moves too.  How did he go from 16th to the podium?

Because he is a master!!!