Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

European PC Interest

Day of week to race (Choose all days that are available)

• Sunday

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Monday

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Post here if you are interested in racing a F1 2018 European PC Championship.

If we get to 10 interested, we will create a sign up and figure out day to race.

Interested Drivers:

[ol]
[li]Mu11man[/li]
[li]GiMP[/li]
[li]Ciniak[/li]
[li]Wombeto[/li]
[li]alexberbo[/li]
[li]Jonnard[/li]
[li]Xaidenb29[/li]
[li]ENiGMA[/li]
[li]speedy[/li]
[li]yarmolenko9[/li]
[li]SamsterHam[/li]
[/ol]

Mu11man

Premium Member
Long time no racing for me šŸ˜‚ would be down for it but will only get back from France near the end of October.

C

Ciniak

well well surprising. if you get enough drivers then I might just join. hope they fix the game in time though. just make sure it's not on a wednesday evening or a sunday evening because I have other leagues to attend then.

by the way my steam name is now Ian Bastein so I don't drive under Ciniak anymore :p

Wombeto

Interested? Guess so, depends on when the races will take place. Will not be able to be here all the time, but if i manage to I'd be glad to participate in some races, even if its just as a reserve.

SamsterHam

I'd certainly be interested. Depends on if I get the game or not but I should do. Not sure on my scheldule for the next couple of months just yet but count me in anyway!

Xaidenb29

SamsterHam said:
I'd certainly be interested. Depends on if I get the game or not but I should do. Not sure on my scheldule for the next couple of months just yet but count me in anyway!
ah come on sam get it! Need to catch up with you again :D

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
So I will need a volunteer to host/organise the championship.

As an organiser you will have duties that involve managing the leagues forum, collecting results images each race and updating the results spreadsheet and managing the attendance log among other duties.

The series can only start when we have at least 1 organiser, but prefer to have 2 in case the 1st is unavailable.

Xaidenb29

AaronWebb85 said:
So I will need a volunteer to host/organise the championship.

As an organiser you will have duties that involve managing the leagues forum, collecting results images each race and updating the results spreadsheet and managing the attendance log among other duties.

The series can only start when we have at least 1 organiser, but prefer to have 2 in case the 1st is unavailable.

What day will it be? Iā€™ve been an organiser for if the day suits me I will step upĀ