Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Daytona 500

tcallahan707

Name
Hey everyone, I'm curious if anyone is registered for the Major Series Daytona 500. I decided to jump in the deep end and give it a go. I'm new to the Cup car, VRS doesn't have a setup, and I have never ran Daytona before. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'd be happy to run a PRL or Diecast Kings paint scheme as well. 

MattyAubs

Premium Member
Name
Matthew Aubry
iRacing ID
TC, did you try looking in the Closed Datapacks section? Although I don't know if a datapack before the new tire model will help.

Trevor Clement

Name
Tristian if you need any help feel free to hit me up, just send me a message in discord. The Majors can get quite complicated for your first time. I'm not running this year but ran the Majors the past 3 years.

Last year's VRS set won't work but there should be one in time for next Sunday. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can get something for you.

tcallahan707

Name
Last lap pass to qualify for the 500! Big shoutout to Trevor for helping me get there!

https://www.twitch.tv/tcallahan7/clip/CooperativeElatedHerbsTwitchRPG?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time