Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Crewchief v4

Javaniceday

Hey guys.
I highly recommend this app called crewchief.  It's really popular among pCARS, AC, rFactor and other sims.  Really awesome functionality.  One of the most impressive is that it has names of drivers included, tons and tons of online players, including me, mDoherty, Mu11man, and others.  I highly recommend a download.  and if you donate, the creator will add your name too.  Give it a try!
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38922-Crew-Chief-an-alternative-race-engineer-for-console-amp-PC

VRPlayer

Yep it really is good, very helpful especially on tight circuits. Also gives you good information like yellow flags or tire temps.

mdoherty20

Premium Member
I will third the appraisal for this app. It tells you all the info needed during the race, blue flag, how many laps of fuel you have left, how much damage, if a car is along side you and which side, who has just pitted, the leader is...etc etc. really good, i have used it since project cars and it just gets better.

Tberg

Premium Member
Thanks guys, just installed this yesterday and fooled around with it, I like the extra immersion it provides! Little less ghosttrack :)

Cheers!

Javaniceday

Tberg said:
Thanks guys, just installed this yesterday and fooled around with it, I like the extra immersion it provides! Little less ghosttrack :)

Cheers!

its freaking awesome right??  You'll see a couple of us being called out by name, too.  "Jav's catching you"  "mdoherty is 2 seconds ahead"  etc, etc

Tberg

Premium Member
Javaniceday said:
Tberg said:

Cheers!

its freaking awesome right??  You'll see a couple of us being called out by name, too.  "Jav's catching you"  "mdoherty is 2 seconds ahead"  etc, etc
It is pretty good, I must say! My thoughts about getting it was "do I need some random speak while driving?", but it is really precise and rich in varity. It doesn´t really help more than I can already monitor on the apps, but it sometimes gives me information I haven't really noticed or seen on my apps. The best part is, that it makes the track and pits come alive, that you have a crew with just some brains caring about your car and driving. It gives equal immersion as to add a piece of pro hardware or something.

Now I just found out that it has voicerecognition!  :shock:  
THAT I must fiddle with, that seems even more awesome, and so many commands that it understands?! Amazing!
Had a good laugh when I turned on swearing, was great when I got a "Aw s.hit Toby, that lap is not gonna count!" HAHAHAHAA!

Top app! Really!

Thanks for reminding me it was out there  ;)