Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Constructor & Teammate Selection

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
READ CAREFULLY THIS TOPIC BEFORE MAKING YOUR SELECTION.
[ul]
[li]The selection order is based on the final WDC standings from Season 10, followed by sign-up order for new drivers[/li]
[li]In order, you must select your constructor, and (if determined) announce your teammate (discussion between drivers is encouraged to determine teammates prior to your turn).  There are no restrictions on who may be teammates.[/li]
[li]You may post in this topic with your selection, or contact LAcadien or PatLessard via Private Topic, e-mail or Steam, and they will post on your behalf.  You may contact any of them with your selections in advance if you wish, but don't post them in this topic until it is your turn to do so.[/li]
[li]After a selection has been made, the next driver on the list will have 24 hours to make their selection before we move onto the next driver on the list.[/li]
[li]If there are unassigned drivers after 11 constructors are selected, the next driver on the list must announce which of those constructors he will drive for.[/li]
[li]Constructor selection for all drivers is final, and cannot be changed at any point throughout the season.  Therefore, I encourage drivers to test cars before selecting in the event there are inconsistencies in "equal" cars.[/li]
[li]We will manage this process and do our best to provide notification when it is your turn to make a selection, but it is ultimately your responsibility to monitor this thread.[/li]
[/ul]

TEAMS

Constructor : Mercedes
Driver 1:  Paul
Driver 2: V6onyourtail

Constructor : Ferrari
Driver 1 : LAcadien
Driver 2 : PatLessard

Constructor : Williams Martini Racing
Driver 1 : Holes
Driver 2 : piboye

Constructor : Haas F1 Team
Driver 1 : Tron4949
Driver 2 : Plasmaraider

Constructor : Red Bull Racing
Driver 1 : Maj_ITGuy
Driver 2 : Weemageeno3

Constructor : Renault Sport Formula One Team
Driver 1 : NickTheQuick
Driver 2: Darklol

Constructor : McLaren Honda Formula 1 Team
Driver 1 : kevmanw430
Driver 2 : VeXSocks

Constructor : Manor Racing
Driver 1 : McKenzie
Driver 2 : 

Constructor : Sahara Force India F1 Team
Driver 1 : AtomicTurtle
Driver 2 : wwmayhem

Constructor : Scuderia Toro Rosso
Driver 1 : Zephyr
Driver 2 : SheaB

Constructor : Sauber F1 Team
Driver 1 : DEADZERO
Driver 2 : 

patlessard

Premium Member
Tron4949 said:
Thanks La'Cadien.  Ferrari with Plasmaraider!

Ferrari is already taken  look at the top of the post

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]CONSTRUCTOR AVAILABLE[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Red Bull Racing[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Scuderia Ferrari [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sahara Force India F1 Team[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Williams Martini Racing[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]McLaren Honda Formula 1 Team[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Scuderia Toro Rosso[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Haas F1 Team[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Renault Sport Formula One Team[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sauber F1 Team[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Manor Racing[/font]

patlessard

Premium Member
Since you signed up after the contructor and teamate selection was already started

L'Acadien gave you a chance by giving you choice to choose now instead of last in the list in the sign up order

Tron4949

Premium Member
Your punishing me, I told you I thought I was signed up, I mean I was the first person to ask how car choosing was going to happen, I didn't know I had to re-sign up with the same group.

Are you telling me you make exeptions during the season by setting weather, or changing DC proceedure, double points, but now post season your gonna break my balls because you like the Ferrari too much?  That's what it seems like.

patlessard

Premium Member
Tron4949 said:
Your punishing me, I told you I thought I was signed up, I mean I was the first person to ask how car choosing was going to happen, I didn't know I had to re-sign up with the same group.

Are you telling me you make exeptions during the season by setting weather, or changing DC proceedure, double points, but now post season your gonna break my balls because you like the Ferrari too much?  That's what it seems like.

we're not punishing you ... You received an email when the signup started , you had to sign up like every other season , you had to last season too .Your teamate did ... everybody else did

Also you were certainly not against the DC procedure since we did let you race when you disconnected a few times ... ; )

what I think it seems like , is that you're always a step behind ... we always have to remind  to get in the lobby , you never see your invites ..., we always have to remind you to choose your car ...

LAcadien

Premium Member
I sent a message on Steam about signing up with the link of the page to everyone who was in Season 10 and some old racers just in case they want to participate to Season 11. . That was 1 week ago. :)

Tron4949

Premium Member
patlessard said:
Tron4949 said:

we're not punishing you ... You received an email when the signup started , you had to sign up like every other season , you had to last season too .Your teamate did ... everybody else did

Also you were certainly not against the DC procedure since we did let you race when you disconnected a few times ... ; )

what I think it seems like , is that you're always a step behind ... we always have to remind  to get in the lobby , you never see your invites ..., we always have to remind you to choose your car ...

DC'd a few times? You mean once in Canada? And if I'm not mistaken we restarted according to the rules, I don't recall anyone letting me do anything...as for the rest of it and 'always a step behind', you have no basis for your claims I don't agree that I have to be babysat more than anyone else, and I don't know why you are coming at me, I wasn't even addressing you.  This league makes exceptions for everything else but I miss an email and check in the forum 14 hours after choosing starts and I'm out of luck?  Thats fun.

I don't need any favors, If I'm too late signing up then don't allow me to race, otherwise, Haas, Plasmaraider (if he wants)