Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Constructor and Teammate Selection

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
This thread will be used to select your constructor and optionally announce a teammate if you have already agreed with someone to team up.

The selection order will be based off of WDC standings from season 13 followed by sign up list (member status & time of sign up):

[ol]
[li]Darklol[/li]
[li]Sucuri[/li]
[li]Tron4949[/li]
[li]bobino12[/li]
[li]Zephyr[/li]
[li]PatLessard[/li]
[li]nael[/li]
[li]kub[/li]
[li]iceman153[/li]
[li]Megaman[/li]
[li]moogleslam[/li]
[li]Aranir01[/li]
[li]Normand[/li]
[li]Falco Bronzo[/li]
[li]daveneverend[/li]
[li]Two Wheel Ninjaa[/li]
[li]Crazycanuck1985[/li]
[li]Fruitsalsa[/li]
[li]Plasmaraider[/li]
[li]Crizano[/li]
[/ol]
Constructors Available: 
[ul]
[li]Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport[/li]
[li]Aston Martin Red Bull Racing[/li]
[li]Scuderia Ferrari[/li]
[li]Sahara Force India Formula 1 Team[/li]
[li]Williams Martini Racing[/li]
[li]McLaren F1 Team[/li]
[li]Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda[/li]
[li]Haas F1 Team[/li]
[li]Renault Sport Formula One Team[/li]
[li]Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team [/li]
[/ul]
Please do not announce your selection until it is your turn. Each driver will have 24 hours to make a selection. If 24 hours passes without a selection, the next driver in the list may announce their selection.

When announcing a teammate, please ensure that person has agreed to team with you.

Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport
[ul]
[li]Darklol[/li]
[li]Megaman[/li]
[/ul]

Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
[ul]
[li]PatLessard[/li]
[li]Fruitsalsa[/li]
[/ul]

Scuderia Ferrari
[ul]
[li]Sucuri[/li]
[li]Tron4949[/li]
[/ul]

Sahara Force India Formula 1 Team
[ul]
[li]LAcadien[/li]
[li]Muddh20[/li]
[/ul]

Williams Martini Racing
[ul]
[li]nickthequick[/li]
[li]crizano[/li]
[/ul]
McLaren F1
[ul]
[li]Bobino12[/li]
[li]Falco Bronzo[/li]
[/ul]

Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda
[ul]
[li]jalmenar[/li]
[li]Plasmaraider[/li]
[/ul]

Haas F1 Team

[ul]
[li]Zephyr[/li]
[li]Normand[/li]
[/ul]

Renault Sport Formula One Team

[ul]
[li]iceman153[/li]
[li]moogleslam[/li]
[/ul]

Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team

[ul]
[li]nael[/li]
[li]kub[/li]
[/ul]

moogleslam

Premium Member
Name
Let's get this show on the road, Dark! I'm fairly sure I could make your selection for you, but no spoilers :)

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Official Announcement !!

Toto Wolf is proud to announce a one year contract extension to Darklol and also very happy to welcome Megaman with a one year contract.

PJ you could have been my manager on this one and make the announcement :p

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Sucuri is up ! You have 24h to announce to make your selection. Which I think I also could announce as well as your teammate ;)

moogleslam

Premium Member
Name
Can we make this as exciting as the real F1 off-season?

Alonso retires from McLaren
Sainz takes Alonso's seat at McLaren
Ricardo takes Sainz's seat at Renault
Gasly takes Ricardo's seat at Red Bull
Stroll to Force India?
Kubicia to Williams?

So first we need to figure out who the PRL Alonso is....

I'll be..... Ericcson, because I have no talent, and am just bringing all the money to the team.

moogleslam

Premium Member
Name
Darklol said:
Official Announcement !!

Toto Wolf is proud to announce a one year contract extension to Darklol and also very happy to welcome Megaman with a one year contract.

PJ you could have been my manager on this one and make the announcement :p

I don't think he's got much faith in you guys if he's only giving you one year contracts, and if I was your manager, I'd definitely have have negotiated some handicaps into your contract to give everyone else a chance of winning the championship :)

Fruitsalsa

Name
Sucuri said:
iceman153 said:
I have a feeling he'll accept the ferrari contract... :)

He DOES have an affinity for those bloody things doesn't he!  :lol:

I was hoping nobody would select Ferrari until the 19th round of selection  :(
The sound of the car in this game is really cool!

Sucuri

Name
Arrivabene's spiritual journey through the depths of West Africa took him to unknown Voodoo priests, who's blood sacrifice finally lifted the treacherous teammate curse that had plagued both Ferrari prospect drivers.

Its with great optimism, Arrivabene announces Sucuri and Tron for Ferrari 2018.

(Toto wolfs slams his fists against the table)  :D

moogleslam

Premium Member
Name
Sucuri said:
Arrivabene's spiritual journey through the depths of West Africa took him to unknown Voodoo priests, who's blood sacrifice finally lifted the treacherous teammate curse that had plagued both Ferrari prospect drivers.

Nice!  We're moving!

Side note about Ferrari:  Sergio Marchionne, their CEO who recently passed away, was my company's CEO about 15-20 years ago, and I met him on a few occasions.  However, after watching him interviewed countless times during Formula 1 broadcasts, I never realized it was the same person.  Maybe I thought, that guy looks familiar, but I never made the connection until I saw news about his passing on my company homepage, and racefans.net on the same morning.

bobino's pick!

Fruitsalsa

Name
moogleslam said:
Sucuri said:

Nice!  We're moving!

Side note about Ferrari:  Sergio Marchionne, their CEO who recently passed away, was my company's CEO about 15-20 years ago, and I met him on a few occasions.  However, after watching him interviewed countless times during Formula 1 broadcasts, I never realized it was the same person.  Maybe I thought, that guy looks familiar, but I never made the connection until I saw news about his passing on my company homepage, and racefans.net on the same morning.

bobino's pick!

Wow impressive! Are you working in a sport car-related field, or was he the CEO of something completely unrelated (something like the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company) ?

moogleslam

Premium Member
Name
Fruitsalsa said:
moogleslam said:
Sucuri said:

Nice!  We're moving!

bobino's pick!

Wow impressive! Are you working in a sport car-related field, or was he the CEO of something completely unrelated (something like the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company) ?

Nothing as exciting as motorsport related.  Just a biotech company.

Tron4949

Premium Member
Name
Sucuri said:

Wolf breaks his hand and is sent to an anger management clinic, Arrivabene smokes a cigarette and laughs about it, Jeff gets fired for talking too much during the race, Tron and Sucuri weld steel wool to the inside of the Merc tailpipe, Dark and Mega are plagued with reliability issues as Bottas struggles to keep the team together in his new role as principal.  Forza Ferrari!!!  Reverse the curse!!!

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Well Ferrari has the better engine and better package ! So faster car :p All pressure on you guys ! :lol:

#playingmindgamesalready