Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

[CLOSED] Indy Pro 2000 Series 2021/S2 - Series Information

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
Hi All,

My regular livery painter just informed me that he is unable to create a livery for this season. Does anyone know of a painter that could help me out and paint the IP2000 in short order in time for round 1?

Ray
ShadowNinjaPug
I’ve got a livery. You need a team?

Reactions: TRG

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Sorry, that's something I missed to do this season to indicate it in thread subkect and post here. Please send me a PM.

Reactions: TRG

mbroomo

Organizer
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Mike Broomhead
iRacing ID
i can help mate if you need something doing still
Hi All,

My regular livery painter just informed me that he is unable to create a livery for this season. Does anyone know of a painter that could help me out and paint the IP2000 in short order in time for round 1?

Ray

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
@Indy Pro 2000 Series 2021/S2 - iracing league invites have been sent to everyone. Please let me know if you do not see yours. Also your car number and AM/PRO designation can not be entered until you join the iracing league so please join early so I can get it in before the first race.