Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Breaking News - Series Sponsor!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Today is a BIG day for PRL and we are very glad to share this with this group! With the help of Kristian Swensson (thanks A LOT!), we managed to get for this series one of the most important sponsorship of PRL history. Starting tomorrow till the end of the season, this championship will be named AMSOIL American iRacing Sunday Series!

AMSOIL specializes in developing synthetic lubricants that offer innovative answers to the greatest challenges vehicles and equipment present. The extraordinary performance of AMSOIL synthetic lubricants in a range of markets – automotive, powersports, industrial, racing and more – has made our influence in the industry unmistakable and our brand highly respected. Our commitment to innovation has resulted in legions of brand-loyal customers.

We are looking forward to work with Amsoil and more news will come within the next day.

In favor to help and promote Amsoil who are helping us a lot, we are asking all drivers to put the Amsoil logo on their car. We know we can't force everyone, but we would really appreciate it!

Click here to download Amsoil logo.

Share this moment with us to thank Amsoil for their support!

KingCobra

I can't tell you guys just how big this Amsoil sponsorship is to PRL. I know Jerome has posted about it here in the forums and has done a great job of promoting it here. This partnership has the potential to blow up into bigger things BUT we all need to work hard at making this a positive and lucrative experience for Amsoil Inc. WE all need to promote this league and our races as much as possible. GenX will be putting up a weekly ad post on our Facebook page to promote the Sunday night race. Please go to our page and "like" it and follow. When the ad post comes up, share it with all your friends. As Jerome said, we need video highlights submitted so he can put together a recap video FOR Amsoil. This is a requirement from Amsoil so please do this for us. Lets all work together to make this awesome, drive people to the broadcast and to social media. There will be more exciting things happening with this sponsorship for our league so stay tuned!!

Kristian Swensson

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
I planned on doing the windshield banner like I did with Hytorc Paul. Seems like a great idea and should always be seen on the broadcast if your car is being focused on.

KingCobra

Yes, we are working on a banner that will have the Amsoil logo centered with the PRL logo on one side and your car number on the other. WE hope to have it ready for this weeks race. Stay tuned.....

KingCobra

Rory,
While I appreciate the enthusiasm and offer to do this, GenX Racing is Amsoil's official sponsored racing team on iRacing. Thank you for asking as I a have had many people ask me if it is okay to do this and the short answer is "no", it isn't. We are in the infancy stages of this sponsorship but Amsoil will be using GenX to do some very specific marketing strategies within iRacing. We are allowing the use of their logo within PRL because they are currently the series sponsor. Thank you. Kristian

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
KingCobra said:
Rory,
While I appreciate the enthusiasm and offer to do this, GenX Racing is Amsoil's official sponsored racing team on iRacing.  Thank you for asking as I a have had many people ask me if it is okay to do this and the short answer is "no", it isn't.  We are in the infancy stages of this sponsorship but Amsoil will be using GenX to do some very specific marketing strategies within iRacing.  We are allowing the use of their logo within PRL because they are currently the series sponsor.  Thank you.  Kristian

Does that mean I need to take off the small logo I had on my quarter panel? I put it there in place of Castrol. It's not that large. 

KingCobra

fotors3 said:
KingCobra said:
Rory,
While I appreciate the enthusiasm and offer to do this, GenX Racing is Amsoil's official sponsored racing team on iRacing.  Thank you for asking as I a have had many people ask me if it is okay to do this and the short answer is "no", it isn't.  We are in the infancy stages of this sponsorship but Amsoil will be using GenX to do some very specific marketing strategies within iRacing.  We are allowing the use of their logo within PRL because they are currently the series sponsor.  Thank you.  Kristian

Does that mean I need to take off the small logo I had on my quarter panel? I put it there in place of Castrol. It's not that large. 

Not at all, in fact, my last sentence states that it is fine for anyone to run the logo for the series since they are the series sponsor. 

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
KingCobra said:
fotors3 said:
KingCobra said:
Rory,

Not at all, in fact, my last sentence states that it is fine for anyone to run the logo for the series since they are the series sponsor. 

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I just thought it was a nice touch to have. However I do run my PRL schemes in open races during the week. Mainly because I hate switching schemes out. My main sponsors are Jimmy Johns, Credit One, and Road Trip RV. Amsoil will never be a primary on my car. Glad it's all good.