Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Battling without the screen...

Tron4949

Premium Member
bang on Z! tons of fun. anyone else live close to each other? would be sooooooo sick if we could all meet at the end of the season for a postseason-weekend-karting-CC but definitely a pipe dream.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Darklol
Megaman
Pat Lessard
Lacadien

And all other french canadian! We should do that!!

Now we will see that Darklol isn't that fast hahahaha

Megaman

jeromef1 said:
Darklol
Megaman
Pat Lessard
Lacadien

And all other french canadian! We should do that!!

Now we will see that Darklol isn't that fast hahahaha

You forgot Falco bronzo, Bobino12, Fruitsalsa, guiguilalee and Paul.

Pretty good grid!

Megaman

I live near Montréal and i went to Vancouver in 2014 summer for vacations and i and the chance to meet my actual teamate Mark (iceman153), on a wednesday racing night.

So he setup something with hes laptop and hes other wheel in hes living room and i did the race that night! I was not as fast like if i was home (patio table was a bit shaky haha) but i had a blast! 

We went for dinner after the race. Thanks again m8! And we had couple drinks together with both our girlfriends at hes appartment.
It was a very fun experience... Will never Forget that!

iceman153

Megaman said:
I live near Montréal and i went to Vancouver in 2014 summer for vacations and i and the chance to meet my actual teamate Mark (iceman153), on a wednesday racing night.

So he setup something with hes laptop and hes other wheel in hes living room and i did the race that night! I was not as fast like if i was home (patio table was a bit shaky haha) but i had a blast! 

We went for dinner after the race. Thanks again m8! And we had couple drinks together with both our girlfriends at hes appartment.
It was a very fun experience... Will never Forget that!

Fun times!  I have a bit more room now, if your ever in town again you'll have a real table, haha.

piboye

Zephyr said:
It was pretty obvious. Wearing a haas shirt and lives in colorado

Am I that easily definable?  Yeah, Tron and I had a blast last night and we were really closely matched.  Our times depended on the kart we got more than who was better at driving.

Tron4949

Premium Member
piboye said:
Zephyr said:
It was pretty obvious. Wearing a haas shirt and lives in colorado

Am I that easily definable?  Yeah, Tron and I had a blast last night and we were really closely matched.  Our times depended on the kart we got more than who was better at driving.

in the end you got the fast lap by .2, I was defeated!  But yeah tons of fun, super close, neither of us could really pass each other, our end position basically depended on what position we started in relative to one another, but 1 and 2 at the end of course :) 

So karting in Montreal then?  I'm in.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
This is funny. Sadly have no money to make the trip to Montreal, but id definitely go up there to teach the frenchies a thing or two lol Then we can all have a fun conversation on how the Leafs are better than the Habs  ;)

DEADZERO

Premium Member
How come I dont have an edit button? Does anybody else have this issue of not having it anymore? Cant edit my post so i need to repost.

I think all of us meeting each other would benefit the racing experience online. One, it would make us less aggressive towards each other during our races. And two, possibility for a LAN party race!!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
We have disable the edit button to make sure every members think twice before posting and read again their post :)

We may re-enable it soon.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Megaman said:
DEADZERO said:
Then we can all have a fun conversation on how the Leafs are better than the Habs  ;)

Anytime, I pay the first round of beers. When was your Leafs last Stanley cup again? Haha!

I'll answer that question in 2 years ;) the Leafs are a power house, on and off the ice. We have a respected president, a smart GM, and the best coach in the world. I bet you guys miss the days when you had a smart GM