Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Are there any flight sim / truck sim fans here?

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
I know we all like racing sims, but do any of you have other sims you enjoy? I took a break from flight sims but I have recently returned to it. I have too many hours and miles racked up in both Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. In a previous sim racing career, I used to sim flights when the schedule changed. Now that I have the truck sims I might even drive the hauler LOL!

Anyone else do stuff like this? It would be neat to do a group flight sometime!

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Ive been dabbling in ATS recently. Nothing online though, just puttering around during down time at work lol

SharkV

Organizer
Staff member
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
I play ATS once is a while now.

Also I was playing IL2-Sturmovik with all the add-ons in early 2000....

I have the new games, IL2- Battle of Stalingrad, but it's been a while that I played it

Miguel Fonseca

Name
Miguel Angel Fonseca
iRacing ID
I have a few hundred hours in War Thunder Full Sim mode, then moved to IL2 BoS, but havent touch it in a while, I heard the new clouds model is really cool tho. I have a CH Products HOTAS, totally recommend it for whoever wants to begin their flight career.

Mark_LD

Name
Mark Miller
iRacing ID
I run X-Plane WHEN life allows me the time. Have the full control rig with pedals and the like...

Zephyr

Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
Im a big fan of combat flight sims myself. I have played many hours in DCS and a bit in IL-2. I do play Star Citizen as well but that is more a space sim

Last edited: