Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

American Project Cars 2 PC League Interest

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
If you are interested to join an American Project Cars 2 PC series on Thursday Night, reply here. As soon as the game will be more stable and that we will have enough interested drivers, we will start a championship.

Spread the words!

Interested drivers
- magnus (Andam Stanton)
- eriviere (Elie Riviere)
- Neutral1z3r (Chris C.)
- topgear088 (Valentin Gonzalez)
- Riverside (Jorge Rivera)
- Phos4us (Paul Van Loan)
- Marketcrash16 (Tom Lebeuf)

magnus

I am in...

Just a suggestion, modeling it in a similar fashion to AOR Racing League may be a good direction. It would be a nice to have a North American League that has a good strong dedicated base of drivers who are mature, fair and committed to racing. Cheers!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
We used to have successful American PC group. Next season's gonna be Season 6 so it means we have had 5 seasons with Project Cars 1. Unfortunately, it's just because the game is not ready yet, and we hope PCars' gonna fix it soon.

magnus

I completely understand, nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of a race and having an app glitch. Just watching the folks over at AOR and they seem to be managing with minimal impact. Hopefully a patch is released soon.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Neutral1z3r said:
A little late to the show, but I'd be down. Any updates on this?

Your name has been added to the list. Actually we do not have enough interest, but as soon as we will, you'll receive an email ;)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Neutral1z3r said:
Cool, thanks! I'm down to race Thursday night anyway, even if it's not a league per say. 

Feel free to add everyone who have shown interest to your steam friend list. You will find them in the original post.

Riverside

Hello, new here and please add me to the interest list, I can race most Thursday evenings, better a little late because I work and in Pacific Time
Thanks!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Phos4us said:
I can race on Thursdays after 930 PM EST/630 PM PST.

Welcome, I'll add you to the list! Usually, our qualifying are set at 9pm EST and race start around 9:15pm or 9:20pm.

Neutral1z3r

I don't race competitively besides in an F1 2017 league, so I don't have much to compare it too, but it's decent. The new patch now has ways to setup championships, if that is desirable, and the net code is generally pretty good. The penalty system is really messed up though now with the new patch and there might be some issues with starts (AOR uses a rolling start but leaves the setting to a standard start, thus using lap 1 as a warm up lap and it's go on the leader's move), but I'm not really sure.

Phos4us

It's much more stable now, but there are still a couple of issues.  Weather is still iffy on dedicated servers in that weather will not always match what the host programs.  The new selectds tool seems to perform better.  There's also always AI the first lobby push of a fresh loggin to the game.  P2P seems to have fewer issues, but some players do get different weather and Live Track doesn't build the same for all players.  This is problematic when some players have huge puddles that others don't in the rain.  SMS is tracking the issues and can implement the fixes via hotfix instead of waiting for another patch.  

OhCrapSauce

I have been looking for a North American pcars2 league. Please add me to the list. We need to get the word out, to generate more Interest. Hopefully we can start soon. How many do we need to start  the league?