Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

4 Hour Practice Sessions - Monday Nights

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Hello all Tuesday GTE PRL League members. SRTe will be hosting a four hour practice session every Monday night for the remainder of this season (starting tonight April 1, 2019). We started this internally for the first two events but then thought it would be beneficial to open it up to league members for those that don't always have the time to practice just before the Tuesday night race. So below is the info for the sessions going forward starting tonight.

Session Name: SRTe PRL League Practice
Session Password: srtprls16-2019 (same week to week)
Session start time: 8:00PM ET
Session end time: 12:00AM ET

Each practice session will match the in-sim start time. Track conditions will be similar to what we will have at the start of the "RACE" session. We are using iRacing default weather as this typically (not 100% of the time) gives us warmer track temps than what we get during a race session to help facilitate nailing down a good setup.

Any questions, just ask away.

Cheers.
Ken

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Thanks, Ken and SRT!! I have made this an announcement so it will be easy to find and update!

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Thanks for the practice session. Had fun chasing lap times. Hopefully, I can be just as consistent tomorrow!

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
FKNCommishLB said:
That password didn't work for me, Ken.

Did you copy/paste? Make sure there are no spaces before or after. It worked for everyone else. Ping me on Discord if you have any issues tomorrow James. I'll be on the PRL Discord in my teams channel.

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Thanks again, Ken and the SRT team, for the practice session tonight. Monza is fun on a cold track haha but I'll be watching from the rear tomorrow. This track and I do not see eye to eye.

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Ozymandias said:
friendly reminder.....65% is fuel cap for Road America....

Yessiree! Checked the event post before creating the session. :mrgreen:

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Tonight’s session is set and back down to 55% fuel load. I’m in Honolulu, Hawaii this week enjoying and absolutely amazing vacation thanks to my employer. So hopefully this can be my drop week. Enjoy the practice boys.