Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

25-04-2017 Round 1: Silverstone GP

Orange Tiger NL

Premium Member

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PIT WINDOW: Between lap 6-16[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RESTRICTIONS[/font]
[ul]
[li]Force Interior View:  No[/li]
[li]Force Manual Gears:  No[/li]
[li]Force Realistic Driving Aids:  No[/li]
[li]Allow ABS:  Yes[/li]
[li]Allow Stability Control:  Yes[/li]
[li]Allow Traction Control:  Yes[/li]
[li]Damage:  Full[/li]
[li]Mechanical Failures:  Yes[/li]
[li]Tire Wear:  Real[/li]
[li]Fuel Usage:  Real[/li]
[li]Auto Start Engine:  Yes[/li]
[li]Flags & Penalties:  Yes[/li]
[li]Madatory pitstop: Yes[/li]
[li]Fixed Setup: No[/li]
[/ul]

Velcro Arms

Unfortunately it's my birthday tomorrow, ripe old age of 33! Going out for dinner with the mrs so won't be around :(

However my wheel is back and working so will be ready to beat you all in race 2 :D

Stealth

2 min flat and 01s struggling to get more out of it yet it's telling me I have a possible 59.2 yeah like I gonna nail everysection . Might be quicker with drafting.. be on tonight if anyone fancies a mock race with 30 min free practice and 30 Mon equally before race in full race conditions

Orange Tiger NL

Premium Member
Stealth said:
2 min flat and 01s struggling to get more out of it yet it's telling me I have a possible 59.2 yeah like I gonna nail everysection . Might be quicker with drafting.. be on tonight if anyone fancies a mock race with 30 min free practice and 30 Mon equally before race in full race conditions

Hope your internet is gonna be okay this time

Stealth

Should be it's been running ok on the other two leagues. Just need to reboot before I join your lobby just to make sure

Stealth

Yes you do quiet often and what everyone else is doing too.. it helps as you know if your pushing hard enough or still have more time to find in tweeting your set up etc

Texas PJ Pete

Stealth said:
Yes you do quiet often and what everyone else is doing too.. it helps as you know if your pushing hard enough or still have more time to find in tweeting your set up etc
Exactly, sometimes steady wins the race as you never know when mistakes will happen on track.