Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

2022 iRacing Season 2 Release Notes [Pre-Release]

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
https://forums.iracing.com/discussion/18972/2022-season-2-release-notes-pre-release#latest

Season highlights include:
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT4
  • Hyundai Veloster
  • iRacing Formula iR-04
  • NASCAR Buick LeSabre - 1987
  • Stock Car Pro Series Toyota Corolla
  • Stock Car Pro Series Chevrolet Cruze
  • Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55
  • Winton Motor Raceway
  • Netcode improvements
  • New and Updated Multiple Tire Compound Rules
  • New and Updated Spotter Calls for Fuel Usage, Tire Compound Rules, and pit box calls
  • GT3 Class Aerodynamic and Tires Updates
  • NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 2022 Season Updates
  • New Damage Model is already enabled on Aston Martin Vantage GT4, Hyundai Veloster, iRacing Formula iR-04, and NASCAR Buick LeSabre - 1987.
  • AI Racing for three New Cars (Aston Martin Vantage GT4, Hyundai Veloster, and the Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance).
  • AI Racing at seven New Track Configurations (Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Grand Prix, Circuit of the Americas - Grand Prix, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Silverstone Circuit - Grand Prix, Suzuka International Racing Course - Grand Prix, Winton Motor Raceway [both configs]).

pnewhook

Premium Member
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
I'm very curious about the Brazilian Stock cars. Both from the point of what they drive like, and if a series with very little visibility outside Brazil can retain a community.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
There is a lot of south american drivers on iRacing! Also I guess it's too compete against Automobilista games?