Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

2021/S3 Seasonal Draw - Winners!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3 @GT3 Pro Series 2021/S3 @GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3 @GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3 @NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3 @F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3

Hi everyone!

Last Sunday, we did a live event on our Facebook page to draw the seasonal prizes! As some of you may not have a Facebook account or don't follow PRL facebook page (but why!?), we have uploaded the live event video on our Youtube page.

As you will see, we have no experience doing such live but we will improve season after season! We hope you will enjoy it!

LIST OF WINNERS

10x 2022/S1 PRL free entries (value of $200 USD)

• Daniel Barnett
  • Shawn Duhamel
  • Felipe riquelme
  • Kyle Roberston
  • Michael Pabellano
  • Taylor Stout
  • Danny Cervantes
  • Quoc Ninh
  • Jean-Francois Godin
  • Dave Mennenoh

20x 3-month Pro subscriptions to Racelab (value of $280 USD)
  • Nick McLaughlin
  • Marc-AndrĂ© Desjardins
  • Charles Sumner
  • Bradley Holly
  • Peter Newhook
  • Thomas A. Roberts
  • Daniel Ferguson
  • Nicholas Hunter
  • Robert Besaw Jr
  • Tyler Gore
  • Austin Hunter2
  • Vincent Trepanier
  • Spencer SemkoWich
  • Lawson Christy
  • Josh Conquer
  • Barron Hilton
  • Matt Hilton
  • Barron Hilton
  • Daniel Knight3
  • Thomas Sink

ButtKicker Gamer2 kit (value of 180$ USD) - USA/Canada only
  • Robbie Campbell
ASR6 cockpit (value of $999 USD) - USA/Canada only
  • Kevin Santana

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Wingnut messaged me, he's going to pick up the ASR6 at my house. Please ship to me to accomodate this request. Thanks!
tenor.gif

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
Solid job on the prize show guys. Another feather in the cap for PRL. Big thank you to the Admins. and all others who spend their time and effort to provide us with this top notch league. Also want to thank Simmsa, ninja trader, Sim Labs, and Buttkicker. Big thank you to Advanced Sim Racing for the high quality rig I purchased from them just a couple of months ago. Great product and service at an unbeatable price. I did my research before the purchase. I don't believe you'll find a better product for the price.

Anyway the show was great but I am confused. You see I just received an Email informing me that I was the winner of the Buttkicker. Then I watched the show and I did not win it. Did the winner decline the prize? I'd love to have this prize but not due to an error. I'd like to know before giving delivery information.

Thanks again for a fun season 3 and looking forward to S4.

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
Update: To PRL members. We now know that PRL made no error regarding the Buttkicker prize. The Email I received informing me that I had won The Buttkicker 2 was not from the PRL. It came from iracing and as it turns out I did win. I was entered without knowing I had been. So because I raced in official races with Buttkicker on my car and truck and met the target # of races. I was entered and won the drawing. I was informed of this the day after PRL's spin to win. I assumed I'd won from PRL. Anyway thank you Jerome for the assistance figuring this out. Also thank you Buttkicker and iracing for the excellent prize. I'm stunned and amazed what timing.

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Wow didnt know iRacing was giving prizes when racing officials. Thats cool congrats on the prize !!

Also thanks for sharing your feedback :)