Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

2021/S3 New Road Series Format

thesavvyninja

Premium Member
Full Name
Aaron Roufs
iRacing ID
so the series will start 30 minutes later than now? I understand things had to be adjusted.
I’m new in the league and don’t have a lot of experience here but for me, the pro series is now too late. I respect the decision and will enjoy the rest of the season but no way I can race a week night at 9:40 to 10:30/45.

Let’s hope that my IR will let me run the F3 AM series, I’m on the fence.
yes, the Pro series being 30 minutes later causes problems for me too...

thesavvyninja

Premium Member
Full Name
Aaron Roufs
iRacing ID
As respect to the IR ratings, when do we have to sign up for the next season? I will be back over 2500 IR before next season begins, so do I just sign up for the Pro series now or what?

Gunner

Organizer
Full Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
As respect to the IR ratings, when do we have to sign up for the next season? I will be back over 2500 IR before next season begins, so do I just sign up for the Pro series now or what?
You would be allowed to sign up for the PRO series if you wanted. Being that there is a car switch, people don't necessarily have to "earn" their way out of AM, so feel free to sign up for where your iRating suits.