Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Season 6 Sign-Up & Constructor/Driver Lineup

F1 2014

The American XBox Championship has races on Wednesday nights at 9pm EDT/EST.  We will be using F1 2014 for Season 6 and will race at all 19 circuits from the 2014 season including the Red Bull Ring, and Sochi!

If you'd like to join, simply post in this thread with the following information:
  • XBox Gamertag (it helps if your PRL ID matches your Gamertag)
  • First & Last Name
The race settings and rules we use can be found here.  These are subject to change based on what we learn about the new game.

Check into the Rewards Store if you're interested in sponsoring a circuit, a division, or even the entire championship, or if you'd like to select the pre-season circuit, or become an AXC supporter!

Season 6 Drivers

PRL IDGamertagNameConstructor
Sir Jester LotSir Jester LotMichael RorkeScuderia Ferrari
Tron4949Tron4949 Scuderia Ferrari
SportsGeekDruidSportsGeekDruidBrian VanDykeSauber F1 Team
---Sauber F1 Team
dieselstrom8dieselstrom8Steve PleseWilliams Martini Racing
druid slay3rdruid slay3rSteven LanzaWilliams Martini Racing
chrny88faniBlameDaGameCaden HenryInfiniti Red Bull Racing
---Infiniti Red Bull Racing
MasterChiefxKIAMasterChiefxKIADevon ThroneMcLaren Mercedes
o0 EnIgMa 0xo0 EnIgMa 0xJaysonMcLaren Mercedes
JDuff04JDuff04Jack DuffMercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
Jordan Johnson USASnakierlicenseJordan JohnsonMercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
Duranko1332WatchMeAsIKillChris DurankoMarussia F1 Team
McNasty0421McNasty0421Eric ClineMarussia F1 Team
RallyKingCMR7RallyKingCMR7Zach PlummerSahara Force India F1 Team
BluwatersBluwatersCJSahara Force India F1 Team

Waiting List

PRL IDGamertagName

Reserve Drivers

PRL IDGamertagName
E7dPotamiE7dPotamiEdward Walsh
SkyMyDSkyMyDBronson Stafford
XvaliumXskysXXvaliumXskysXBrenden Thomas
LMRGuccixIrideGANDPAxKaiden Loborec
niblipsniblips2Karl Fuss
FebreezyFebreezyAMGFabrizio Kunoz
Gylber SoaresGylber SoaresGylber Soares
Firebolt428Buell428Brad Haley

Last edit: by SportsGeekDruid

Back to the top

I would like to sign up!
Name. Michael Rorke
GamerTag. Sir Jester Lot
PRL ID. Sir Jester Lot
and if you are already doing teams I would like to be at Ferrari! Although I might not be able to make it to the first couple of races, if that's the case I will let everyone know. If not then I will be there.

Last edit: by Sir Jester Lot

Back to the top

I'll be around for next season.

Gamertag: SportsGeekDruid
Name: Brian VanDyke

Sir Jester Lot said

…if you are already doing teams I would like to be at Ferrari!

Not yet. We'll start that up closer to the beginning of next season. We'll choose in order of finish for this season, so with how well you're going, you're probably going to get your choice of constructor first.  :trophy:
Back to the top

I'd also like to get in, would love a Ferrari as well if possible
Back to the top

I would like to join up for season 6
Name: Steve Plese
Gamertag: Dieselstrom8

November to March I work a night shift once a month so I might miss a race once a month as I have to sleep before going to work.
Back to the top

Tron4949 said

I'd also like to get in, would love a Ferrari as well if possible

sweet! Hopefully we will be teammates… not that I don't want Jduff to remain mine… but you and I help each other more. Him and I are more competitive towards one an other it seems
Back to the top

yeah jester! congrtas on singapore BTW.  If duff has dibbs on ferrari then thats ok, i'm just a massive ferrari fan so I figured I'd ask.  I havn't been too into this season because 1. I came is super late, and 2. i've been focusing on the end of another league i'm in.  Of course i've been trying my best but I've got nothing to lose until next season, but your too quick for me I think Jester, any and all tips are appreciated ;)
Back to the top

Name: Caden Henry
Gamertag: iBlameDaGame
PRL ID: chnry88fan

416 views (7 KB)
Back to the top

Name: Devin Throne
GamerTag: MasterChiefxKIA
PRL ID: MasterChiefxKIA

When It comes down to picking teams even though there not a strong team this year I would still like Red Bull. Thank You!
Back to the top

Thsi is great that this sign up is posted so early. Will give us a good chance at recruiting.

Name: Jack Duff
GT: JDuff04
PRL: JDuff04

Constructors: I believe the constructors should be picked based on finishing order of this season. For new people it will be who signed up first will get the first remaining pick. How does everyone feel about this?
Back to the top

I think that is is a good plan Jack!
Back to the top

The process is as follows:

1. The constructors are chosen based on the results of the previous season (WDC picking first). For new drivers, the order will be based on when they sign up for this season. At the time this pick is made, the player can simply chose an open constructor, or pick a constructor and chose a teammate (prior agreement by both players must be made).

2. If no teammate is chosen, then the second seat remains open for anyone else to claim once it is their turn. No prior agreement is required for this.

3. Only 8 constructors can be chosen (making a total of 16 seats available). Once the 8th constructor is chosen, then all remaining players must chose an open seat for a previously chosen constructor.

We'll start the selection process once the season is over.
Back to the top

Name: Brad Haley
GT: Buell428
PRL: Firebolt428

CSR Wheel (Forza 3) & CSR Pedals - No Assists (Race line-Corners only. I can't let go) - Pod view
Back to the top

Firebolt428 said

Name: Brad Haley
GT: Buell428
PRL: Firebolt428

Welcome back, Brad!
Back to the top

SportsGeekDruid said

The process is as follows:

1. The constructors are chosen based on the results of the previous season (WDC picking first). For new drivers, the order will be based on when they sign up for this season. At the time this pick is made, the player can simply chose an open constructor, or pick a constructor and chose a teammate (prior agreement by both players must be made).

2. If no teammate is chosen, then the second seat remains open for anyone else to claim once it is their turn. No prior agreement is required for this.

3. Only 8 constructors can be chosen (making a total of 16 seats available). Once the 8th constructor is chosen, then all remaining players must chose an open seat for a previously chosen constructor.

We'll start the selection process once the season is over.
Perfectly explained!

I was actually just working out the dates of things like this for all championships.  I would recommend starting the Constructor/Teammate Selection process on October 22nd.  That should give everyone plenty time to sign up, and is exactly 1 week before the Pre-Season race.

Speaking of that, remember that any driver can select the Pre-Season venue in the Rewards Store!
Back to the top

Name: Chris Duranko
Gamertag: WatchMeAsIKill

Excited for this boys.
Back to the top

duranko1332 said

Name: Chris Duranko
Gamertag: WatchMeAsIKill

Excited for this boys.

Welcome back, Chris!
Back to the top

I have a good feeling that you guys are going to start the season with 16! :)
Back to the top

moogleslam said

I have a good feeling that you guys are going to start the season with 16! :)

Yeah I hope so. That would really make things interesting. Hope it's some close racing as well would hate to see the same people finish out of the points every week. 
Back to the top

9 so far, and still over a month to go!  With 16, you'd think everyone would find someone similar in pace to battle with.  Personally, I'd never worry about points.  I'd just want to have some good battles, and hopefully continually improve.  Though, maybe the ERS, extra gear, and crazy torque on the 2014 cars will shake things up a bit next season!
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Join
Merchandise