The management team of Precision Racing League would like to wish you a happy new 2018 year! 2017 has been a year of changes for us. We have release a new forum, new website, review the Premium Membership prices, update PRL Merchandise prices, releasing our new Promotional Video, securing broadcast of the Sunday Series on iRacing Live, new chief Stewards, Rules Update, new Managers on board, and a lot more!
We don’t know if 2018 will be as busy as the last year, but we are sure we are still going to work hard to make sure we always provide you the best place to race at. Here are the projects we have in mind for the next year:
- New North America Teamspeak server which will provide better stability
- Securing a second iRacing Series on iRacing live
- Improving Organisers tool
- Automated Attendance Log
- Automated driver list in Roster tab of the results spreadsheet
- Forum improvement and bug fixes
- New series development (as usual!)
More projects may come during 2018 year!
Have a good Holiday!