Pre Season Remarks

Pre Season

**Broadcasted** | WEDNESDAY | Practice @ 6:10pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:05pm (EST)
Season start on December 11th and end on February 26th
Bradley Holly
Organiser
United States of America
Full Name: Bradley Holly
Main Platform: PC

Pre Season Remarks

Post by Bradley Holly » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:43 pm

I wanted to say I felt like the final race last season was a one of the best races. I would like y'all to remember how fun it is to go 20 plus lap runs vs. going full send and causing a several yellows and making the race frustrating to be in. Everyone single driver in this league is a great driver, and if someone is saying otherwise don't listen to them. I have raced side by side with y'all every single race at some point and I don't have any complaints. I look forward to racing with y'all next season. And remember no one is perfect mistakes will be made. Let try to make every race like the final race and complete all the laps with time to spare. See y'all next week.
4 x

NexusPaul
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Paul Johnson
Main Platform: PC

Re: Pre Season Remarks

Post by NexusPaul » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:31 pm

It was great racing against you in PRL cup series last season Bradley(sometimes frustrating cause i couldn't catch you) I got frustrated towards the end of the season regarding cautions and constant issues. Im going to try the truck series this time around. From what I've seen the truck series produces better racing on the streams.
0 x

Return to “**New** NASCAR Truck Series [2020/S1] - Sponsored by Diecast Kings”