F1 2019 League?

kub
Poland
Full Name: Jakub Karczewicz
Main Platform: PC

F1 2019 League?

Post by kub » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:30 am

Anyone would be interested in continuing the league for the new game? PRL is getting rid of everything that's not iRacing so I thought we could continue what we had here. I already talked to some drivers and they agreed on the idea, I just need to know how many people still want to race. Here is my Steam link if anyone wants to contact me privately: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kubansky/
1 x

KaYoS
Canada
Full Name: Alexander deBruyn

Re: F1 2019 League?

Post by KaYoS » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 am

I think it's a pity that PRL is stopping supporting the championship, but I'd definitely be game to continue a racing league. :D
1 x

Megaman
Canada
Full Name: Martin Megaman

Post by Megaman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am

I hope we can have a f1 2019 league.. I think we have a great group of drivers.

For myself, count me in but only if we start the season after the summer.. not before September..  I can do some social races here and there tho... 
2 x

Zephyr
Elite Member
United States of America
Full Name: Ryan Kings

Post by Zephyr » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:26 am

I would love to continue our F1 league here. With the new league features in the game it is totally possible for us to do it without PRL if they are ending their F1 league.
0 x

Megaman
Canada
Full Name: Martin Megaman

Post by Megaman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:39 am

Zephyr wrote: it is totally possible for us to do it without PRL if they are ending their F1 league.
Yes but no more stewards and no more rules.. what will be the respect on track between the drivers... I'm afraid it will be like online races..
0 x

Zephyr
Elite Member
United States of America
Full Name: Ryan Kings

Post by Zephyr » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:54 pm

Megaman wrote:
Zephyr wrote: it is totally possible for us to do it without PRL if they are ending their F1 league.
Yes but no more stewards and no more rules.. what will be the respect on track between the drivers... I'm afraid it will be like online races..
We could still use the PRL racing rules as our guidelines. We would just need some 3rd party person to be our steward
0 x

iceman153
Veteran Member
Australia
Full Name: Mark Killow

Post by iceman153 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Was talking to dark earlier and i don't think PRL is opposed to it being run through here, the problem is just finding someone to do all of the organizing. I'm sure we could still use the PRL stewards if need be, but if we use the ingame league system i don't know if there is a way to apply stewards decisions, or reverse silly in-game penalties. If that is possible then it takes most of the work out of organizing the league.
1 x

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Donald Leblanc

Post by LAcadien » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:13 pm

I might be able to deal with the next season but i need to talk to Darklol before but i can't do it before September because of work. I would like to try the in game league system at first, if its not working well, we just need to do it like usual if PRL is ok with it.
1 x
World Drivers Championship S6 D4 (Sahara Force India) (9 wins - 15 podiums - 3 poles - 5 fastest laps) [F1 2013]
World Constructors Championship S6 D4 (Sahara Force India) [F1 2013]

World Drivers Championship S7 D3 (Scuderia Ferrari) [F1 2014]

kub
Poland
Full Name: Jakub Karczewicz

Post by kub » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Here is the discord link for the league, if you have any questions please ask there!
https://discord.gg/vvxgdK9
1 x

iceman153
Veteran Member
Australia
Full Name: Mark Killow

Post by iceman153 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:13 pm

I was just looking into the league settings and it looks pretty promising. as long as the league is private the owner/admins can edit the race results after the race, this is really the key thing we need. You can schedule the sessions to start at a specific time, or just do on demand. The attractive part about scheduling is that you can setup a 90 minute practice session before the race starts, and it will hopefully start on its own and everyone can join in as they are ready.

I also noticed the game auto saves the replay now, but it only seems to save the "highlights", not the whole race. is there an option for that? as this would mean people don't have to record anymore either.
1 x

Luckymoose
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Matt

Post by Luckymoose » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:04 am

iceman153 wrote: You can schedule the sessions to start at a specific time, or just do on demand.   The attractive part about scheduling is that you can setup a 90 minute practice session before the race starts, and it will hopefully start on its own and everyone can join in as they are ready.
Is that a feature now? That's pretty cool.
0 x

Distortion
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brandon Weiner

Post by Distortion » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:36 pm

I am in for sure, I really hope we are able to continue the league
0 x

Return to “F1 201x”