Race 10: Auto Club Speedway (Feb 26)

**Broadcasted** | WEDNESDAY | Practice @ 6:10pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:05pm (EST)
Season start on December 11th and end on February 26th
Hootius
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Charles Sumner
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Charles Sumner

Race 10: Auto Club Speedway (Feb 26)

Post by Hootius » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Race Length: 55
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0
0 x
iRacing Oval Manager & PRL Chief Oval Steward
Career PRL Stats
15 Wins - 92 Top-5's - 12 Poles - 10 Fastest Laps
Project Cars GT3 Drivers Champion
7-Time PRL Team Champion

Twitch.tv/OldManHoot
Twitter.com/Hootius

chatley59
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brenden Chatley
iRacing ID: Brenden Chatley2

Re: Race 10: Auto Club Speedway (Feb 26)

Post by chatley59 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:50 pm

Pre Race Interview:

1. How did your season go? Did you meet your objectives?

2. Were you pleased with how the season went as a series? Anything that was good? Anything that could’ve been better?

3. Did Brad Holly fail at his duty of creating pre race interview questions? (There’s only one answer)

4. NHL trade deadline was today. Would you trade one of your teammates for another driver not on your team?
0 x

chatley59
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brenden Chatley
iRacing ID: Brenden Chatley2

Post by chatley59 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:57 pm

1. Individually, not even really close. Got caught up in a bunch of wrecks. Team wise though, I’m proud of my Rescue Racing guys for banging out over $240 for our animal rescue partners

2. It was a typical season I felt. First half of the seasons had more cautions due to feeling each other out and the second half was much better. If only we can cut out the feeling out part next season!

3. Yes, since I did them atleast 3/4 times

4. Wouldn’t trade any of my teammates. Not even the one who lives in Canada!
1 x

ahunter27t
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Austin Hunter
iRacing ID: Austin Hunter2

Post by ahunter27t » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:04 pm

1. The season started with some potential but has fallen off the tracks. I haven’t finished a race in a month so hopefully this week is better so I can help some puppers

2. I’m glad we were able to get rid of some of the trouble makers. We have had some good races the last 2/3 weeks

3. Clearly he is slacking. Too busy running laps I guess.

4. I love most of my teammates. I’d trade nick away cause he sucks.

1 x
Washed up Kart racer from Texas.
Rode my teammates back for multiple PRL team championships in the Base and Truck leagues.
Season 3,4, and 7 Wednesday Night Truck League Team Champion!
Back marker for Rescue-Racing.com

codahex
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Nicholas Hunter
iRacing ID: Nicholas Hunter2

Post by codahex » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:05 pm

chatley59 wrote: Pre Race Interview:

2. Were you pleased with how the season went as a series? Anything that was good? Anything that could’ve been better?

3. Did Brad Holly fail at his duty of creating pre race interview questions? (There’s only one answer)

4. NHL trade deadline was today. Would you trade one of your teammates for another driver not on your team?
1. I feel like I could've done better, but then again, that probably would be my answer for every season if you were to ask.

2. The beginning of the season seemed rough for everyone. Toxicity, short fuses, etc. But towards the end, I was impressed how everyone seemed to figure it out and finish out these races due to laps rather than time. If we keep this up, the rest of year definitely seems exciting.

3. 👀👀👀

4. As much as I enjoy riding coat-tails... No not at all. 😅
1 x
Back pillar for Rescue Racing Team: Paw Patrol
Also known for custom paints and driver highlight posts on Facebook .

DominicBegin
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Dominic Begin
iRacing ID: 205700

Post by DominicBegin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:21 pm

1. So far not so bad. It sucks that I had trouble with VR in a track I normaly do good but stuff happens

2. First half of the season not at all, I am not used to this kind of stuff here but second half is a lot better and the racing around me is fun as hell so I enjoyed it.

3. I guess so lol

4. Well, the 2 teammates I had are gone so yes I would had traded ahah we had a good chance at winning but not that I'm soloing this thing I try to aim for a top 3 solo instead.
0 x

DILLIGAF
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Barron Hilton
iRacing ID: Barron Hilton

Post by DILLIGAF » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:12 am

1. Ok let’s see. My main goals for the season were to stay on lead lap and finish clean. Ha Fail!  I wanted to improve enough to finish in the top 10 multiple time. Ha Fail!! There has been a drastic improvement in my skill level however and I can thank the competitive nature of PRL for that. 

2. I’m not sure what did what or who as far getting better or worse but I do know that the smaller the field got over time, the more we were able to at least start races on longer green flag runs. 

3. Two words Fuh Ale!! 

4. Wouldn’t trade the legion of woof woofs for anyone. Ride or die these guys are my family and I can attribute some of my growth in oval and road to the unyielding willingness to help from them. Woof Woof biatches!! 
1 x

MattyAubs
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Matthew Aubry
iRacing ID: Matthew Aubry

Post by MattyAubs » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 pm

1. It's easy to achieve goals when the bar is low, so yes, I achieved my goals. Mostly since this is my rookie season in the league I didn't know what to expect; however, I'm very happy with joining and I look forward to improving.

2. Not sure what the factor was for the reduction in cautions as the season progressed unless you can really tie it to a smaller field. But I'm sure there is a lot of factors that play into; not just one.

3. I abstain.

4. I wouldn't trade any, Cool Runnings Racing is gaining consistency.
0 x

tcallahan707
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Tristan Callahan
iRacing ID: Tristan Callahan

Post by tcallahan707 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:53 am

1. Came in with no expectations other than to try and learn as much as possible. Lesson one came quick as I didn't fully understand the perils of plate racing. Missed Iowa and then we had the break so I was excited to get back. January went horrible lol it was frustrating but I felt pretty happy about my driving for the most part and tried to stayed focused on learning. Second half of the year has been an awesome time and I'm excited for more schooling in future seasons!

2. Honestly it's been great. Obviously the beginning wasn't ideal but nothing really obvious stood out to point the blame at. Maybe it's just the break and getting back into a rhythm after the holidays?

3. If the disruption in the prerace routine slows him down a bit, then I would say he failed stupendously.

4. (While looking at the team lineup) I see pride. I see power. I see a badass mother who won't take no crap from nobody. However, we're gonna have to flip the magnets around next year so we repel each other.
1 x

DominicBegin
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Dominic Begin
iRacing ID: 205700

Post by DominicBegin » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:54 pm

I just want to apologize to everyone for rubbing the wall in turn 4 on first lap. There rly is no excuse for that I should had know better. Also outside of pit to Daniel when I hit him while accidently down shifting. This was my worst race ever here and I felt terrible .

Good win Brad and good finish to the season
0 x

HelloGoodLuck
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brett adams
iRacing ID: 391560

Post by HelloGoodLuck » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 pm

Great race and a great way to finish off season one! See you all in a couple weeks!
0 x

Hothands13
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brian Hotham
iRacing ID: Brian Hotham

Post by Hothands13 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:25 am

Congrats to Brad on the season. I lost power for the night with 6 laps to go. Certainly is jarring when you're in VR and everything goes black. lol
0 x

HelloGoodLuck
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brett adams
iRacing ID: 391560

Post by HelloGoodLuck » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:13 pm

That happened to me three times this season with my HP Reverb. I said to hell with VR after black screening with 2 to go inside the top 10. Bough a 49in ultrawide 30 minutes after the race ended and used it last night. Couldnt be happier with the new setup.
0 x

pwilliams84
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Paul Williams II
iRacing ID: Paul Williams II

Post by pwilliams84 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:12 pm

chatley59 wrote: Pre Race Interview:

1. It really was a tale of two seasons. The second half was significantly better and I’m encouraged as we head into S2. I got Diecastkings their first win, and that was a major goal so I’m happy about that. I also was in position to win at both Daytona and Vegas entering the final corners on the last laps. So while the stats don’t look good, I know the performance was there. 

2. It was rough in the beginning, and I was vocal about it. I think the right decisions were made and I think we all took a look in the mirror and tried a little harder. 2 Caution free races and a couple with some nice long runs I believe proved it. Limiting the field going in to next season instead of letting it “sort itself out” I think is a great move and will be anxious to see if the same early season challenges exist using that approach. 

3. Who?

4. I would but I’d lose my DFD subsidy so I’ll keep him around. 
0 x
Career PRL Stats
dont care anymore

pwilliams84
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Paul Williams II
iRacing ID: Paul Williams II

Post by pwilliams84 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:12 pm

Congrats on another championship, Holly....
1 x
Career PRL Stats
dont care anymore

Bradley Holly
Organiser
United States of America
Full Name: Bradley Holly
iRacing ID: Bradley Holly

Post by Bradley Holly » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Great job everyone last night it was nice to be in a race with out a caution since the only 2 or 3 races i have missed ended up going green the entire race so thank you for including me in this one lol. Now I really hope we can continue having races like we did that last couple of race and so that the broadcast is more enjoyable to watch. I am looking forward to racing will all you returing drivers
0 x

Return to “NASCAR Truck Series [2020/S1] - Sponsored by Diecast Kings”