The American Project Cars 2 PS4 Tuesday Series will have a total of 10 races. Season 14 Vehicle/Class will be determined when there are enough drivers signed up to justify a new season. A vote will take place at that time.
The season will start once there are enough drivers, and the cars and schedule are agreed upon.
There are only 16 seats available!
- Full time seats will only be assigned to drivers who have shown good participation in their past PRL seasons, and to new drivers (innocent until proven guilty).
- The Premium Members will always have a full time seat as soon as they sign up a week before the pre-season race.
- The last season's drivers will be assigned to a full time seats prior to the new drivers as soon as they sign up a week before the pre-season race.
- If you sign up for a full time seat, but have not shown good participation in the past, you may be assigned a reserve seat until you do show good participation.
Race Day: Tuesday
Practice: 8pm EDT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 9pm EDT (15 minutes)
Race: 9:17pm EDT (45 minutes)
Click here to understand and to convert EDT to your current time zone.
This is super important to read all the entire specific rules for this championship! (assist allowed, points system, session settings, etc.)
The host and organizers of this championship are TBD.
You should only sign up if:
- You intend to complete a minimum of 7 races out of 10. (For Full Time Driver only) (It's not a problem if you miss a race, just inform us on the forum you aren't able to race)
- You intend to be active on the forum.
- You are a clean, fair and mature racer.
- You intend to practice a minimum of 1 hour per week. (We do not recommend that you sign up of your are not practicing and/or can't control the car properly on track)
You can copy/paste the list to use it as a template in the quick reply section.
- Full Name: [Enter Your Full Name]
- PSN ID: [Enter your PSN ID here]
- Full time or Reserve Drivers: [Enter Full Time or Reserve]
- Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: [Yes/No]
- Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: [Yes/No]
FULL TIME DRIVERS
Color legend: Manager, Organisers, Premium Member, Last Season Driver, New Driver