- Race Day: Wednesday
- Race Time: 9pm EST
- Maximum Players: 16
- Qualifying: Qualification Race (4% race before official race, in which fastest laps will be considered qualification times. The whole field will pace as many laps as necessary to make sure everyone has full pit adjustments made to their cars prior to going go full speed.)
- Race Distance: 25% (2 Stages, 1st stage will be set approx. 25-30% of the race distance where points will be given to top 5 drivers. 5pts to 1st, 4pts to 2nd ect... The second stage will be the remaining 70-75% race distance where normal points will be given.)
- Tire/Fuel Wear Rate: x4
- Vehicle Damage: Off (set by game and can't be turned on)
- Collisions: On
- View Allowed: Any
- Assists Allowed: None
- Custom Setups: Off (We will pace and make sure all pit adjustments are in before dropping the green flag for the race)
- Cautions: Off (Calling our own cautions. Only to be called when multiple cars are in an incident and we will race back to start finish line).
- Black Flags: Currently not available unless Automatic cautions are selected; Once this becomes an option of it's own, it will be turned on.
Click here to understand and to convert EST to your current time zone.
These settings are subject to change
POINTS & CLASSIFICATION
Stage 1 points will be giving to top 5 positions at the time they cross the line once the stage ending caution is called:
- 1st - 5 points
- 2nd - 4 points
- 3rd - 3 points
- 4th - 2 points
- 5th - 1 point
- 1st - 21 points
- 2nd - 19 points
- 3rd - 18 points
- 4th - 17 points
- 5th - 16 points
- 6th - 15 points
- 7th - 14 points
- 8th - 13 points
- 9th - 12 points
- 10th - 11 points
- 11th - 10 points
- 12th - 9 points
- 13th - 8 points
- 14th - 7 points
- 15th - 6 points
- 16th - 5 points
- Drivers will not be allowed to drop their worst results from the season. All race results will count toward the Championship.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers and we will have up to 8 teams.
For a driver to be eligible for the Team Championship, he must:
- drive in more races with the winning team than any other team.
- drive in at least one third of the total races in a season with the winning team.
- the holder of the greatest number of first places,
- if the number of first places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of second places,
- if the number of second places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of third places and so on until a winner emerges.
- if this procedure fails to produce a result, qualifying results shall be used in the same manner, and finally fastest laps.
PROTESTING ON-TRACK INCIDENTS
- On track incidents should be avoided at all costs.
- PRL's Racing Rules are in effect for all official races through the season.
- On track incidents should be reported the organisation team of the championship.