Round 14: Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina Circuit (20Jul17 @ 9pm EDT)

Sponsored by Sassafrass_3

**Broadcasted** | F1 2016 | Thursday @ 9pm EDT
nickthequick
Stewards
United States of America
Full Name: Nick Delp
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Nicholas Delp

Re: Round 14: Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina Circuit (20Jul17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by nickthequick » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 pm

El_Majacko wrote:
dszman wrote: we'll see what moogs decides though 
You don't need to worry about stewards. There's no point in me having you investigated since it won't do my championship any good. Your footage confirms that despite a little lag, you are desperate to stay ahead even though you're on a different strategy. Firstly you go too deep against me, shoving me off and don't readdress. Dubzzy does something similar to you, although you don't spin out. You then go for the same move on him that I did to you, except he leaves you space and you turn in early on me. Meanwhile you let Dahy through with ease. Looks pretty suspicious to me.
It does look like I will be in need of a teammate next season so I will take free positions into consideration :P  But actually I almost ran into the back of dsz and he did give me room and I think it compromised his exit.  I will have to look at it lol.
0 x
Follow my Twitch channel here: www.twitch.tv/simracingam
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6E_Bucgr5WSRMHA6cryNQ

nickthequick
Stewards
United States of America
Full Name: Nick Delp
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Nicholas Delp

Post by nickthequick » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Quali P4: Not a bad lap, it was the best one that I have set on limited practice so I was happy with it and the car felt under control for the race

Race P4:  I was looking at a chance at P2 side by side with Dubzy on the last lap.  On the second DRS straight I was on the inside but took too much curb and it pushed me wide into Dubzy's rear.  Clean there by him just a bit of a mistake on my end.  Looking back at the video I accidently cut that part so it is probably in Jobes' broadcast.  Nice racing though!
0 x
Follow my Twitch channel here: www.twitch.tv/simracingam
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6E_Bucgr5WSRMHA6cryNQ

Sassafrass_3
United States of America
Full Name: Jake MacLeod
Main Platform: PS4

Post by Sassafrass_3 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Ghostface wrote:
Sassafrass_3 wrote: I will say that after re-watching a few of Jobes broadcasts, particularly Canada, the pace among the top 5 or 6 guys in this league is so close it's bound for trouble. You guys are so fast that we've got guys going through chicanes side by side and the two behind them are going through side by side. That's crazy, super unrealistic but absolutely fantastic to watch! Add a little lapped traffic or a damaged car in front of them, a little lag and it's a recipe for disaster. The last 3 or 4 laps of Canada we're beyond exciting to watch and the guys really demonstrated some cautiously aggressive driving and kept it as clean as possible. Tough to pull off and normally ends in tears. Thankfully this topic of behavior got brought up and hopefully it will steer the league in a better direction.
Sass, do you have video of your race? I'd really like to see how I was taken out in the 2nd corner on the 1st lap! And I that that you were in the area. 

I'm not saying you contributed, I just want to see video of the incident with me and Vapor.

Thanks.
I do not have any video. I felt someone hit me and I didn't see anything.
0 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson
Main Platform: PS4

Post by El_Majacko » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:43 pm

0 x

Return to “American F1 2016 PS4 Championship [S8]”