Round 7: USA - Circuit of the Americas (25May17 @ 9pm EDT)

**Broadcasted** | F1 2016 | Thursday @ 9pm EDT
porq_chopz
Veteran Member
United States of America
Full Name: Dallas Johnson
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 7: USA - Circuit of the Americas (25May17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by porq_chopz » Fri May 26, 2017 9:07 am

Q:13
I came into this race feel comfortable in my race strategy not confident. So 13 was good enough for me after only 1 timed lap.
R:8
Knowing full well that a full field PLUS the hairpin turn 1 would cause a nightmare scenario for a lot of people I did some early braking before turn 1 to save my wing and went WAY wide to avoid all the chaos. But before I could be too thankful when I was exiting turn 2, not sure what happened with cooper's car but it was moving VERY slowly and I slammed into the back of him damaging my wing not 1 time but twice. When I finally could get around him I went to make a move and I think Sassafrass and I touched causing me to spin. At that time I just prayed not to get terminal damage. Was terrified when my car came back to the track but thankfully it was ghosted as to save everyone behind me. SC helped me out SO much to fix my wing and figured i'd go SS to make up time lost. Then, had the 2nd SC come out to actually help even more to get me off the SS and I went to SS again to keep my lap times down as I didn't fell like I could go to the end on mediums (I suck at conserving tires) Pitted on lap 18 for S because I know for a fact I could be quick on those tires and take them to the end of the race. Came out of the pits in 12th and had some work to do. But knew I was faster than at least a few of the cars in front and was able to catch them and make some moves to secure my best PRL finish to date.

0 x

MitchMan009
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Mitchell Riggs

Post by MitchMan009 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Q: 10th.
Just a regular ole quali session for me. I seem to start in the middle of the field every race.

R: 6th.
I had the wildest first lap ever. Got spun out in the first corner but with all of the spins and wrecks on the 1st lap I made it back up to 13th before the first safety car. After that I'm not really sure how I got back to 6th. Luck I guess?
0 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson

Post by El_Majacko » Mon May 29, 2017 11:09 pm

0 x

Return to “American F1 2016 PS4 Championship [S8]”