- Race Day: Wednesday
- Race Time: 9pm EDT
- Maximum Players: 22
- Practice: None
- Qualifying: Short Qualifying
- Race Distance: 50%
- Starting Grid: Realistic
- Weather: Dynamic
- Car Performance: Equal
- Parc Fermé Rules: On
- Vehicle Damage: Full
- Collisions: On
- Braking Assist: Allowed
- Traction Control: Allowed
- Automatic Gearbox: Allowed
- Pit Assist: Banned
- Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
- View Allowed: Any
- Track Limits: Strict
- Safety Car: On
- Manual Starts: On
- Formation Lap: On
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE GAME IS VERY UNBALANCED REGARDING THE ASSISTS.
In example, TC helps a lot on start, outside the track and during wet race. The game is stable online, but it's not a simulator, we see it as a simcade. In favor to get a full grid, we are allowing all assists. You are free to use or not the assists. Please don't start any discussions, or do not blame another driver for using or not the assists. Everyone is free to use the assists they want.
POINTS & CLASSIFICATION
- Points for finishing position:
- 1st - 25 points
- 2nd - 18 points
- 3rd - 15 points
- 4th - 12 points
- 5th - 10 points
- 6th - 8 points
- 7th - 6 points
- 8th - 4 points
- 9th - 2 points
- 10th - 1 point
- No additional points will be awarded for pole positions or fastest laps.
- Cars having covered less than 90% of the number of laps covered by the winner (rounded down to the nearest whole number of laps), will not be classified.
- Drivers will not be allowed to drop their worst results from the season. All race results will count toward the Championship.
One change from past seasons is in regards to restarts. Due to changes in the "one-shot quali" we will only restart a race session if 1 or more players drop prior to a timed lap being posted in qualification. Any driver who drops from that point until the end of the race session will be considered a DNF.
The only exception to this rule will be if the parameters for Mass Disconnection are met, which can be found in section 4 of the Racing Rules.
RULES FOR TEAMSPEAK AND F1 2016 VOICE AND TEXT CHAT
- Teamspeak is the official channel for voice communication in this championship.
- Use of F1 2016's/Teamspeak's Voice and Text chat is not allowed during Qualifying and Race sessions unless absolutely necessary.
- Examples of allowed speak:
- Watch out in turn 5. Car stopped on exit.
- P5, overtake, I got heavy damage.
- Number 66, pitstop
- Examples of non-allowed speak:
- Come on, what are you doing?
- Sorry, but I didn't see you and...........
- /(%¤)=/"#&%=("#%(&! (Rage)
- Wow that was a nice battle!
- Examples of allowed speak:
- Team radio is permitted during the race by using the whisper function of Teamspeak.
- You must wait all drivers complete the race to start post-race chat.
- All instructions given by the Event Organiser must be followed.
PROTESTING ON-TRACK INCIDENTS
- On track incidents should be avoided at all costs.
- PRL's Racing Rules are in effect for all official races through the season.
- On track incidents should be reported to the PRL Stewards.