Round 14: Brasil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (19Apr17)

F1 2016 | Wednesday @ 9pm EDT
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Jérôme Berthiaume

Round 14: Brasil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (19Apr17)

Post by jeromef1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Sponsor this circuit for only $2.95 USD

Pre Race Interview
1. How was your race in USA?
2. We are going back to Bresil. How do you like this track?
3. Did you watched the Bahrain GP last weekend? What is your thoughts?
0 x
PRL Director & Owner

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Donald Leblanc

Re: Round 14: Brasil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (19Apr17)

Post by LAcadien » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 am

Pre Race Interview is up
0 x
World Drivers Championship S6 D4 (Sahara Force India) (9 wins - 15 podiums - 3 poles - 5 fastest laps) [F1 2013]
World Constructors Championship S6 D4 (Sahara Force India) [F1 2013]

World Drivers Championship S7 D3 (Scuderia Ferrari) [F1 2014]

Gunner
Organiser
Canada
Full Name: Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID: Matthew Gunderson

Post by Gunner » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Overall really good. Bad first lap, but consistent after that. I posted a recap in the thread.

Ugh. I'm not a fan of it. Likely because I just feel so slow here. In the last few days I have come to terms with it a bit, I feel like I previously was overdriving the circuit. I hope to salvage some points (I would hate for the last race to be an easy one for Tron :lol:) even though I don't have any qualifying pace here. Will be a tough one.

Entertaining race, very happy with the result. I posted some feelings on it in the other thread.
0 x
Voted best organizer by myself.

patlessard
Premium Member
Jamaica
Full Name: Patrice Lessard

Post by patlessard » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Pre Race Interview
1. How was your race in USA? Surprisingly good ! i managed to qualify 2nd barely in front of Gunner  .005S ! I managed to get in grips with the circuit just before the race . Not sure what happened since I was lapping in the high 1m38 before a quick practice with l'acadien and Paul where I got in the 1m37. 
the first few laps were intense as I was chasing Plasmaraider and Gunner was chasing me but we couldn't get close enough to attempt anything , I overoshooted the corner at the end of the long straight 2 times before being able to overtake Plasmaraider on the 3rd attemps . After that I went wide allowing Gunner to take the lead ,I finsihed third so good fun race !
2. We are going back to Bresil. How do you like this track? I love this one !!!! but I never get lucky here ...
3. Did you watched the Bahrain GP last weekend? What is your thoughts? sure did I never miss a race !! Good race but we are still at atypical circuits so we'll probably have to wait for Barcelona to have a clear picture
0 x
1st WDC S7 D4 Williams
Most Podiums in a Season S7 D4 (16)
Most Points Season S7 D4 (420) tied with Pirac
Most Fastest Laps Season (8) S7 D4 tied with Pirac
All Time Podiums D4 (20)
All Time Pole Positions D4 (12)
All Time Fastest Laps D4 (8)

V6onyourtail
United States of America
Full Name: Michael Kane

Post by V6onyourtail » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:23 pm

I'm finished with my special project that took me away from league racing with PRL for quite a few of the races for S10, so I thought I would rejoin F12016 for the last two races. I am a reserve driver at this time so I would like to take the other Mercedes slot. However, I don't know exactly how that works. Anyhow, I do like Brazil, and hope to have a lot of fun duking it out with someone. I have no expectations but hope I don't have an incident in which I loose a part of, or my entire front wing during the first couple of laps....V6. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. At least that is how it is supposed to work, lol
0 x

Tron4949
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Chase Terzian

Post by Tron4949 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Qualified 5th on S, gained a spot off the line, came out of T1 in 7th because of the usual T1 massacre, 1 stopped for 2nd place, can't complain about that.

It;s okay, backwards is a lot better.

Yes, I watch them all live, but you shouldn't ask this question for interviews, some people may not have seen the race yet.
0 x

Plasmaraider
Veteran Member
Germany
Full Name: Jordan Johnson

Post by Plasmaraider » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:22 pm

1. How was your race in USA? Amazingly awful, started off great where i scored the pole position in the dying minute of qualifying, and then went downhill from there with an average start and i started pulling away from the pack until 2 laps before my first stop where i started losing a lot of time, and then getting a drive through penalty for 1 mph over the speed limit, which really annoyed me because i couldve easily broke for longer, but that penalty cooled down my tires which lead to my eventual crash, and end to what was going to be a great race weekend.
2. We are going back to Bresil. How do you like this track? I personally am not the biggest fan of brazil, the center S's take a lot of skill to master but from there it is pretty boring, with 2 corner sections in a row that are exactly the same and then lead into the final turns going into the back-straight, im not looking forward to the race.
3. Did you watched the Bahrain GP last weekend? What is your thoughts? I did not but i watched the highlights for everything and the full hour of FP3 and it looked great, especially with the new design enhancements coming up already its set to be an exciting year.
0 x
I once won a race...
World Constructors Championship S10 (Reanult) [F1 2016]

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada

Post by LAcadien » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Tron4949 wrote:
Yes, I watch them all live, but you shouldn't ask this question for interviews, some people may not have seen the race yet.
You can answer the question without telling the results like Gunner did :)
0 x
World Drivers Championship S6 D4 (Sahara Force India) (9 wins - 15 podiums - 3 poles - 5 fastest laps) [F1 2013]

patlessard
Premium Member
Jamaica

Post by patlessard » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

V6onyourtail wrote: I'm finished with my special project that took me away from league racing with PRL for quite a few of the races for S10, so I thought I would rejoin F12016 for the last two races.  I am a reserve driver at this time so I would like to take the other Mercedes slot.  However, I don't know exactly how that works.  Anyhow, I do like Brazil, and hope to have a lot of fun duking it out with someone.  I have no expectations but hope I don't have an incident in which I loose a part of, or my entire front wing during the first couple of laps....V6.  Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.  At least that is how it is supposed to work, lol
just show up lot's cars available
0 x
1st WDC S7 D4 Williams
All Time Podiums D4 (20)

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada

Post by LAcadien » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 pm

V6onyourtail wrote: I'm finished with my special project that took me away from league racing with PRL for quite a few of the races for S10, so I thought I would rejoin F12016 for the last two races.  I am a reserve driver at this time so I would like to take the other Mercedes slot.  However, I don't know exactly how that works.  Anyhow, I do like Brazil, and hope to have a lot of fun duking it out with someone.  I have no expectations but hope I don't have an incident in which I loose a part of, or my entire front wing during the first couple of laps....V6.  Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.  At least that is how it is supposed to work, lol
Welcome back :)
You can go with Paul on Mercedes for the rest of the season. See you tomorrow 
0 x

V6onyourtail
United States of America
Full Name: Michael Kane

Post by V6onyourtail » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Thanks
0 x

bannerexpress
Brazil
Full Name: carlos ernani dos santos

Post by bannerexpress » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:55 pm

1. How was your race in the USA?
-Unfortunately when I started to record it caught the f1 2016

2. Let's go back to Brasil. How do you like this trail?
-It is a race track with its secrets and not to waste time. Very slippery when it rains all care is little. This is the critical moment of Interlagos, it rains and stops, rains and stops, a madness.

3. Did you watch the Bahrain Grand Prix this past weekend? What are your thoughts?
-As it always was and will be, we will have only 2 teams fighting for the championship and this needs to change.
0 x

bannerexpress
Brazil
Full Name: carlos ernani dos santos

Post by bannerexpress » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm

LAcadien wrote:
Welcome back :)
You can go with Paul on Mercedes for the rest of the season. See you tomorrow 

Welcome back V6!!!
0 x

Tron4949
Premium Member
United States of America

Post by Tron4949 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 am

Incident with La'cadien
0 x

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada

Post by LAcadien » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 am

Tron4949 wrote: Incident with La'cadien
ill post mine soon
0 x

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada

Post by LAcadien » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am

0 x

Tron4949
Premium Member
United States of America

Post by Tron4949 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm

LAcadien wrote:
I can't understand this La'cadien, you saw me pulling up along side and then I was gone from your mirror, meaning next to or ahead of you - what did you think was going to happen when you took the normal line on that turn without even looking?  I was on the inside as far as I could go to give you space and you completely ignored me...I can't understand why or how, please explain this to me and your point of view.
0 x

patlessard
Premium Member
Jamaica

Post by patlessard » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Tron4949 wrote:
LAcadien wrote:
I can't understand this La'cadien, you saw me pulling up along side and then I was gone from your mirror, meaning next to or ahead of you - what did you think was going to happen when you took the normal line on that turn without even looking?  I was on the inside as far as I could go to give you space and you completely ignored me...I can't understand why or how, please explain this to me and your point of view.
It looks like a sync issue to me you , it looks like you don't get next to him on his video like you did on yours  ...
0 x
1st WDC S7 D4 Williams
All Time Podiums D4 (20)

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada

Post by LAcadien » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Tron4949 wrote:
LAcadien wrote:
I thought u were backing down before the turn cause the rule say if you dont have your front wheel in front of the other racer front wheel, you dont have advantage and need to leave space for the one who's in front and i was checking the arrow.. it looks like you were going behind me... i didnt see your car at all side of me so i thought u were not there at all and yes i check my mirrors but not all the time.. espacially when im taking a turn, i look on track and not in mirrors.. again sorry about that.. if you want to bring this to the stewart, be my guest.
0 x

LAcadien
Premium Member
Canada

Post by LAcadien » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

patlessard wrote:
Tron4949 wrote:
LAcadien wrote:

It looks like a sync issue to me you , it looks like you don't get next to him on his video like you did on yours  ...
I think so too... i think the ping is too big for some racers.. i have a ping of around 20-30ms on New York Server.. i dont think it can do a lag problem since alot of racers race with me and never experience lag except the one who have a small connection like Filipe had.. and btw, since Felipe's gone.. i didnt experienced lag or synch issues like i used to have when i was close to him.. or maybe its the game who have synch issues.. alot of connection was red that night
0 x

Return to “American F1 2016 PC Championship [S10]”