Welcome to the PRL Cadillac Global Challenge 2019/S4 that will feature the Cadillac CTS-V Racecar.
If you are a returning driver, you'll notice that the signup process has changed. It is very important to read the entire thread!
Series organisers: Mark Phile (Mark Phile), Erik Luke (DeamingPie) & David Cristelli (TheGreatC81)
INFORMATION & FAQ
When does the season start and end? 2019/S4 will start on September 16th and will end on November 18th.
How many races in the season? There will be 10 races in the season.
Is there any drop week? Each driver gets 1 drop week. There is no drop week for Team Championship but drivers' drop week are taken into account in the team standings. The Season Finale race will not be allowed to count as a drop week, only Races 1-9. More information in the rules document.
What day/time do races start? Races are on Monday. The session start at 6pm with the qualifying at 9pm (EDT).
How many seats are available? There is a maximum of 42 seats available. We will create 2 divisions if we hit 60+ signups.
How can I register? To register, you must first read the entire thread. After, at the bottom, you will find a Google Form that you'll need to fill.
How can I make sure I'll have a seat? Here is the seat priority for this series:
- Full time seats will only be assigned to drivers who have shown good participation in their past PRL seasons, and to new drivers (innocent until proven guilty).
- Premium Members will always have a full time seat as soon as they sign up 1 week before the season start.
- Last season's drivers will be assigned to a full time seats prior to the new drivers as soon as they sign up 1 week before the season start. To be considered as a returning driver, you must have attended a minimum of 5 races.
- If you sign up but have not shown good participation in the past, you may be placed to the waiting list. If you get a full time seat, you'll have to prove us you can attend each race.
How can I become a Premium member? Click here
for more information about the Premium Membership! Note that it is not mandatory.
Do I need to have a specific license, iRating or Safety Rating? No minimum license, iRating or Safety Rating required. This can be reviewed by organisers and managers.
Can I register as part of a team? Of course! But each driver of the team must create an account on the PRL forum and register for the series.
What happens if I'm removed from the full time driver list? You may be moved to the waiting list for one of the reason mentioned above. If there is a seat that becomes free, you will be contacted by email or on the iRacing website.
What is the structure of a race day?
- Race Day: Monday
- Practice: 6:00pm EDT (180 minutes)
- Qualifying: 9:00pm EDT (15 minutes)
- Race: 9:15pm EDT (45 minutes)
Is it open or fixed setup? 2019/S4 is fixed setup.
What is the points system? The full scoring system is available in the Rules document.
RULES & SETTINGS
All Official PRL Championship’s shall adhere to the site-wide PRL Rules
& iRacing Sporting Code
. All rules mentioned below surpass PRL & iRacing Sporting Code rules.
It is mandatory to read the rules document. If you are not following rules, you may received a penalty or be excluded from the series.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE RULES DOCUMENT