NEW IRACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SIGNUPS ARE UP!

Race 7: Eldora Speedway (31 July)

**Broadcasted** | WEDNESDAY | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:05pm (EDT)
Season start on June 19th and end on August 21st
Joshuadaniels
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Joshua
Main Platform: PC

Re: Race 7: Eldora Speedway (31 July)

Post by Joshuadaniels » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:12 am

fotors3 wrote:
Joshuadaniels wrote:
fotors3 wrote: Sorry to Josh in the 07. Didn't try to hit you. I know you see it differently, but I couldn't get the truck to turn. Sorry to Colton for the last lap tag. Just lost talent after not being able to see. Bummed because of how great my race began. Once again I got pole for Eldora and didn't lead any laps. Not how I wanted to have my race end up.
This is a sorry excuse! hopefully the prl doesnt let people like you drive like this anymore. Hopefully you get the full punishment for the bad decisions you made. If I drove like that you wouldnt have made it past the 2nd caution and I would be expecting full punishment. 
Josh, I get that you're mad but I have no intent to purposely wreck anyone especially as I am an organizer. . 

its funny you say it like this and the sole reason I hope prl makes a example out of you
0 x

chatley59
Organiser
United States of America
Full Name: Brenden Chatley

Post by chatley59 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:32 am

Josh, as an organizer myself, I caused a caution the first race in the Sunday series this season by making a somewhat stupid move. I received a penalty since it brought out a caution. Charles gave himself one as well. There are no special treatments given. If you feel there should be a penalty, then you will need to fill out the protest form since there was no caution directly from the contact. We have this protest form for this reason
1 x

Joshuadaniels
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Joshua

Post by Joshuadaniels » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:04 am

chatley59 wrote: Josh, as an organizer myself, I caused a caution the first race in the Sunday series this season by making a somewhat stupid move. I received a penalty since it brought out a caution. Charles gave himself one as well. There are no special treatments given. If you feel there should be a penalty, then you will need to fill out the protest form since there was no caution directly from the contact. We have this protest form for this reason

id say he should give himself a penalty. if you watch all the series for gsrc you will know that iv been wrecked a bunch and I mean some really dumb stuff has been done to me and iv never filed a protest or even 1 time came to the forum to call any1 out. and not 1 time out of 3 series have I been accused of ruining some1s race. I don't like to protest and I wont be sending 1 in nor do I feel I need to. aleast im not the 1 who embarrassed my self on live tv lol :lol:  
0 x

Return to “NASCAR Truck Series [S8] - Sponsored by ETC (Established Traffic Control)”