Something That Needs To Be Said...Again.

**Broadcasted** | THURSDAY | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:15pm (EST)
Season start on March 21st and end on May 23rd
MattMiles44
United States of America
Full Name: Matthew Miles
Main Platform: PC

Something That Needs To Be Said...Again.

Post by MattMiles44 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:03 am

Hey guys, the title for this post may be a bit "clickbaity" but I have to thank Andy and Matt one more time. Some of you may remember me posting how I wasn't going to be able to race Monza and a couple rounds thereafter due to financial issues and my subscription running out. Money is pretty tight for me rn (you should see my ghetto rig, i'm too embarrassed to share a pic of it  :oops: :lol: lets just say I use a TMX wheel) and iRacing is the most expensive gaming hobby I've ever gotten into.

After that post I received PM's from both Matt and Andy saying they gave me iRacing credits to get me through the season. I have never, NEVER, been involved with a gaming group that would actually help pay for my racing. I'm a complete stranger miles away from these two amazing guys, I'm very new to PRL, and they still helped me out. I can't say thank you enough (this is easily my 3rd or 4th time).

This awesome gesture of generosity makes me really respect what you guys are about. Matt and Andy, you made a broke 23 year-old's week with those credits, and I'm happy to say I will be racing a full season! My girlfriend hates you guys (jokes), but I love you :lol: :D  
9 x

TRG
Manager
Canada
Full Name: Tyler Gore

Re: Something That Needs To Be Said...Again.

Post by TRG » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:37 am

I have said it before and I will say it again... This group is something special. These dudes and dudettes (Paul) are top notch. Hearing this is awesome.

And to think, we almost had to close Thursdays down with 6 cars on the grid. #MakeThursdaysGreatAgain
2 x
PRL iRacing Manager & Chief Road Steward

SharkV
Manager
Canada
Full Name: Dany Duchesne

Post by SharkV » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:51 am

That’s what makes PRL special and that’s why I’ve been here for more than 3 years.
1 x

CajunGrit
Social Medias Manager
United States of America
Full Name: David Hebert

Post by CajunGrit » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 am

Woo hoo!!! See you on track!
0 x

paulwildridge
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Paul Wildridge

Post by paulwildridge » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:51 am

Only almost happened cuz not enough ppl were ready for the awesomeness of IndyCar. Well I think the time has come to show how great it can be.

But on a serious not you guys are awesome and I am glad matt miles gets to run the full season!
0 x
"I wipe my own ***"

Return to “Radical Racing Series [S14] - Sponsored by Dream Vacations”