Race 2: Richmond Raceway (24Oct18)

Wednesday | 4% Qualification Race @ 9pm | 25% Race @ 9:15pm (EDT)
KDawgHonda777
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Kyle Spencer
Main Platform: PS4

Race 2: Richmond Raceway (24Oct18)

Post by KDawgHonda777 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Laps: 100
Race Name in Game: Federated Auto Parts 400

Pre race interview
  1. NASCAR heat 3! How are you enjoying this game so far from a league standpoint compared to the previous two?
  1. We have a new season underway, how’s the confidence going in and what are some goals for you?
  1. We’re down to the elite 8 in the Monster cup series, what’s your predictions for this round of the playoffs?
0 x
PRL Career Stats
ANHC
S1 Team Champion: Forward Byte

PCars GT3/GTE
S9-S13 Team Champion: Apex Motorsports
S10/S11/S12/S13 Driver Champion
Starts:84 Wins:29 Podiums:53 Poles:21 Fastest Lap:35 Hat Tricks:16 Grand Slams:9

ewilderm88
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Edward D Wildermuth
Main Platform: PC

Re: Race 2: Richmond Raceway (24Oct18)

Post by ewilderm88 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:19 pm

1. It is another step in the right direction. My biggest gripe is there are still no real consequences for making a mistake in the race by getting into the wall or forcing the issue by muscling your way through passes. If this game had damage online, I firmly believe it would increase the value of the racing

2. I've definitely improved quite a bit from where I started in this game, my biggest goal for each race is to finish on the lead lap(going to be tough tonight and next week with 2 of my toughest tracks) had a solid race last week so hoping to build off of it

3. One of the big 3 will miss the round of 4

Going with Harvick, Busch, Elliott, and Logano to battle at homestead
0 x

The_EvoB
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Evan Budziszewski

Post by The_EvoB » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:14 pm

1. Going into the season as a rookie; I was fortunate enough to team up with veteran like Brian. Teaching me how to run at certain tracks and how to run hard but clean. Richmond is going to be a fun track to run tonight, especially having a fast car. Hitting the wall a couple times and maybe a bump run is going to happen tonight, but what else do you expect? It’s short track racing tonight for the boys. Gonna need to keep those elbows up to have a good finish tonight.

2. With a new season that started confidence is at a high. Being new to the official league, it’s been a great experience racing with some of the guys on the track. Ranging against Habob, Jake, KDawg, and War it’s fun learning from them. Watching where they run their lines and what pit strategy they go with. It’s a blast. All we have to hope for this season is a good finish at some tracks and possibly a win. A championship push for team and/or driver championship would be great. But I ain’t gonna have to high of expectations, it is my rookie season and I don’t want to create bad blood with anyone in this league. Everyone is a great driver.

3. I think maybe Harvick and Bowyer for Stewart Haas is going to advance to the round of 4.

Going with Harvick, MTJ, Elliot, and Bowyer for Homestead.
0 x
American Nascar Heat Cup Series
Races: 9 Wins: 1 Top 5: 7 Top 10: 9 Poles: 0

vWardude
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Michael Caterino

Post by vWardude » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:14 pm

1. This game is the best version out of the 3 installments. The feel and handing of these cars have allowed us so far to race much cleaner and way more competitive races. I mean we’ve had nearly the entire field finish with very similar fast lap times in both races, it’s no longer a pick between 3-4 drivers on who will get the pole and fast lap times, it’s anyones game.

2. The goal remains the same, championship or bust. It’s going to be such a battle all season and I can’t wait.

3. Man I have such high hopes for Elliot now, it would be awesome to see that kid take it. I’m rooting for Elliott, Kyle, Truex, and Harvick to make
0 x
Mike Caterino

PS4 NASCAR Heat Career Stats

Races: 60 Wins: 9 Top 5: 42 Top 10: 55

2x ANHC Champion(S2,S4)🏆🏆
3x ANHC Team Champion(S2,S3,S4) 🥇🥇🥇
2x ANHC Playoff Champion(S3,S4) (Unofficial Championship)

Meattyloaf
Veteran Member
United States of America
Full Name: Chris Johnson

Post by Meattyloaf » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:37 pm

1. Runs real smooth and I feel that the car is more drivable. I'm also glad that you don't have to run an insanely wild setup to find speed. In both races I've barely touched the base setup minus the slider bar. I feel the cars have a lot more control. As Wardude stated this game is a step in the right direction. I just wish they would be more keen on online gameplay outside there "esports". Doesn't make much sense to have guys running wild setups for these weekly tournaments only to take them to Homestead and run defaults setups. I feel it should default for these tournaments. Not to mention they haven't really been listening to the core players of these games, which are those that run in leagues. Instead of focusing on making the online better and more league friendly, they focused elsewhere. Don't get me wrong it has paid off, but you can't be listening to one group and not the other. I honestly hope the 4th installment has more updates to online play instead of adding yet another series.

2. Same as always, Win. I want to finally break through and get one of these things. I've been on the verge of victory several times the past couple of season, just haven't been able to seal the deal.

3. I can see Harvick, Kyle, Chase, and Aric. I honestly can not see MTJ making it to the final four because that team is closing and people are going to start leaving heading other places
0 x
PRL Nascar Cup Stats
Starts: 63 | Wins: 0 | Top 5s: 12 | Top 10s: 41 | Poles: 1

PRL Nascar Truck Stats
Starts: 6 | Wins: 0 | Top 5s: 3 | Top 10s: 4 | Poles: 1

twitch.tv/meattyloaf

Meattyloaf
Veteran Member
United States of America
Full Name: Chris Johnson

Post by Meattyloaf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:53 am

Q:9th
I got called out for some pretty bad lag. I dropped to a safe distance behind everyone and sandbagged that way I would be starting in the back in case the lag continued.

R:9th
I felt my car was decent. Not the best on the track, but not the worst. 10 laps in I made contact with the apron in turns 3 and 4 and got sucked into pit road. 1st speeding penalty of the night. I came out 3 laps down. No coming back from this. Well not entirely after pit stops cycled through some 20 laps later I was only a lap down. Then a few laps later I made my scheduled green flag stop. I thought coming in I had got it under 40. I was wrong and slammed with another pit road speeding penalty. Second on the night. I come out thinking I'll be 4 laps down. Instead I was only 3 to my surprise. However, once exiting the pits I went back on track started to take my normal turn 3/4 line. Caught apron and got sucked in by the pit animation, Speeding penalty #3. Instead of making a full pit stop. I just took the penality. Came out 5 laps down and I would remain that way till the end. I didn't have a car to compete for the win, but I had one that could compete for a top 5. Oh well pit road got me good, but on to the beast known as the Roval. 
0 x
PRL Nascar Cup Stats
Starts: 63 | Wins: 0 | Top 5s: 12 | Top 10s: 41 | Poles: 1

PRL Nascar Truck Stats
Starts: 6 | Wins: 0 | Top 5s: 3 | Top 10s: 4 | Poles: 1

twitch.tv/meattyloaf

vWardude
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Michael Caterino

Post by vWardude » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:42 am

Q: 1st
Qualifying went a bit better than expected for sure. I expected to take or at least have a great shot at the pole hitting 7s all week but I wasn’t expecting to push out a 6. Qualifying put me right where I needed to be to start the race

R:5th
The race started off great, right off the bat you could see who had the fastest car as I pulled away from 2nd and 3rd by over a second. I held this lead for a good portion of the first fuel run before tapping the wall a couple times with how tight my car got, allowing Kdawg to catch and eventually pass me up just a few laps before green flag pit stops started. Making my way into pits, getting on the brakes entering 4 and hovering below that yellow line, I had Jake come above me just running his line but that put our door panels just about touching, causing me to focus too much on not hitting him rather than getting below 40, I entered at 43 and took the penalty. I battled back to at least salvage a top 5 before I got fortunate enough for a yellow. After a few restarts(A couple yellows followed, one caused by me slamming the wall coming out of 2) I found myself in 4th right on Habobs tail in 3rd and about 1.5 seconds behind 1st and 2nd. Knowing Habob was going to attempt to slow me down to keep me off his teammate Jake in 3rd, I drove it in hard and made the overtake on him. Here I knew it was time to push, I wanted this win, my car deserved it. I started pushing out consistent 20.7s with ease as I saw that gap close from 1.5 to 0.6. Then disaster happened with about 5 to go. Jake exited 4 and seemed to just not get control back of his car after pushing what I would call a bit to hard for something that wasn’t there for him, I didn’t think he had a shot at Kdawg, but that’s racing, you race for the win. I got shuffled to 5th, and onto this crap shoot of a track we will attempt to call racing at the Roval.
0 x
Mike Caterino

PS4 NASCAR Heat Career Stats

Races: 60 Wins: 9 Top 5: 42 Top 10: 55

2x ANHC Champion(S2,S4)🏆🏆
3x ANHC Team Champion(S2,S3,S4) 🥇🥇🥇
2x ANHC Playoff Champion(S3,S4) (Unofficial Championship)

The_EvoB
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Evan Budziszewski

Post by The_EvoB » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:35 pm

Q:4th
During all week of practicing for the race I knew I had a fast car but had to learn how to handle the track without losing it in exit of the turns. I was consistent in the 20.8s and 20.9s but I knew there was more speed to give. I was blessed enough to get in the 20.7s and qualifyied in the top 5

R: 2nd
During the race we played it safe of watching out for everyone. I didn’t want to cause a caution or wreck anyone. Before the first pit stop, I felt the car getting tight and hoping a caution would come out. But that never happened. Towards end of the race we got accidentally pushed into the pits and had to serve a penalty. Thankfully a caution came out and we were only a lap down. So we got back on lead lap and the freshes tires. So I tried making a run at the end of the race to get into the top 3. Unfortunately Jake and War got in a wreck in the last ten laps; which that would put Habob and I in 2nd and 3rd. I was thrilled to be in third but I knew I could past Habob. I just had to put pressure on Habob for the last five laps. After Habob couldn’t handle the 8 car, we made our past, and finished in 2nd behind Kdawg. Now going into the roval this week, it’s gonna be another great race for the 8 car. Just need to play our cards right again and get another top 3 finish or win the race.
0 x
American Nascar Heat Cup Series
Races: 9 Wins: 1 Top 5: 7 Top 10: 9 Poles: 0

Return to “American Nascar Heat Cup Series (PS4) [S6]”