NEW IRACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SIGNUPS ARE UP!
Give yourself a priority seat by subscribing to a Premium membership!

Round 3: China - Shanghai International Circuit (10Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

F1 2018 | Wednesday @ 8:15 AEST
AaronWebb85
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Aaron Webb
Main Platform: PC

Round 3: China - Shanghai International Circuit (10Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by AaronWebb85 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Last Season's Results:
1st: El_Majacko
2nd: Maznat87
3rd: stewartmckenzie2
Pole: Maznat87 (1.47.941)
FL: kartdude45 (1.35.778)

Pre-Race Questions:
1. Shanghai presented one of the longest battles for the lead in PRL history between Jacko and Maz in Season 10. Will that be rivaled by a similar contest this week?
2. With two races in our rear-view mirrors, what would you classify as expected and/or unexpected about the campaign thus far?
3. Toddster turned heads in Bahrain with a podium in just his second race. Will the rookie taste champagne again in China?
Toro Rosso and Sauber filled the top four in the season opener, but both suffered single-car retirements in round 2. Might one of these teams be the favourite for the constructors title?
0 x
PRL Manager and Steward
Career Stats
8 Wins, 53 Podiums, 15 Poles, 22 Fastest Laps
PS4 pCars Friday Series S1 Driver Champion
7 Time Team Champion

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 3: China - Shanghai International Circuit (10Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by El_Majacko » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:06 am

1. Shanghai presented one of the longest battles for the lead in PRL history between Jacko and Maz in Season 10. Will that be rivaled by a similar contest this week?
A 20 lap battle will be difficult to top, but I'd welcome something similar, as the experience was quite enjoyable.
2. With two races in our rear-view mirrors, what would you classify as expected and/or unexpected about the campaign thus far?
I think whenever someone has a 28 point lead after only two events, something majorly unexpected has happened.
3. Toddster turned heads in Bahrain with a podium in just his second race. Will the rookie taste champagne again in China?
With a drive like he had last week, I don't see why not. It was risk-free and fast, exactly what you need!
4. Toro Rosso and Sauber filled the top four in the season opener, but both suffered single-car retirements in round 2. Might one of these teams be the favourite for the constructors title?
I sure hope Toro Rosso can lift the constructors trophy, but I doubt there will be anything easy about doing so.
0 x

stewartmckenzie2
Rookie Member
New Zealand
Full Name: McKenzie Stewart

Post by stewartmckenzie2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Anything is possible. i had a really good race here in S10 and got 3rd, would love to go 2 better.
Dani is as quick and had a very good start to the season, she's in a league of her own. Let's hope we can close the gap this week.
What a race from him, if he drives like he did last week, he could challenge the podium again
4. Toro Rosso and Sauber filled the top four in the season opener, but both suffered single-car retirements in round 2. Might one of these teams be the favourite for the constructors title?
I would love too see Sauber win the drivers and constructors, but we have a lot of work to if we want to make that happen.
1 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson

Post by El_Majacko » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:09 pm

0 x

Return to “[Closed] Pacific F1 2018 PS4 Championship [S11]”