NEW IRACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SIGNUPS ARE UP!
Give yourself a priority seat by subscribing to a Premium membership!

Round 6: Monaco - Circuit de Monaco (31Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

F1 2018 | Wednesday @ 8:15 AEST
AaronWebb85
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Aaron Webb
Main Platform: PC

Round 6: Monaco - Circuit de Monaco (31Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by AaronWebb85 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Last Season's Results:
1st: kartdude45
2nd: El_Majacko
3rd: danirox88
Pole: Nemo9n (1:11292)
FL: Purregold (1.12.255)

Pre-Race Questions:
1. Monaco is a track where surprises can occur and everyone has a more even chance of winning. Aside from yourself or your team-mate, who would you like to see take a surprise first league win?
2. This round sees our first official race with hyper softs. How do you feel about this compound?
3. Sauber have locked out the front row twice this season (China and Spain) but have failed to have a car finish higher than 3rd. Will they turn things around and have a car finish in the top two this week?
Will there be a safety car deployed in Monte Carlo?
0 x
PRL Manager and Steward
Career Stats
8 Wins, 53 Podiums, 15 Poles, 22 Fastest Laps
PS4 pCars Friday Series S1 Driver Champion
7 Time Team Champion

stewartmckenzie2
Rookie Member
New Zealand
Full Name: McKenzie Stewart
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 6: Monaco - Circuit de Monaco (31Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by stewartmckenzie2 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Pre-Race Questions:
1. Monaco is a track where surprises can occur and everyone has a more even chance of winning. Aside from yourself or your team-mate, who would you like to see take a surprise first league win?
Pureegold has been quite strong this season so far, i reckon he could be on course to win this week if he drives consistently.
2. This round sees our first official race with hyper softs. How do you feel about this compound?
The hypers are an interesting set of tyres, its gonna be interesting to see the strategies for Monaco, and the other tracks that use the hypers going forward.
3. Sauber have locked out the front row twice this season (China and Spain) but have failed to have a car finish higher than 3rd. Will they turn things around and have a car finish in the top two this week? We sure hope so, both me and my team mate are looking strong and we both love coming back to Monaco each season.
4. Will there be a safety car deployed in Monte Carlo? Well, hopefully we get the new patch before Monaco cause i reckon we could see one or two.
0 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson

Post by El_Majacko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:16 am

We have already seen a great story of someone's first win this season with Hazza's Baku triumph, and there are numerous drivers yet to accomplish the feat who I believe are well capable. If I had to choose someone outside my close circle to pick up their first win I think I'd have to go with craig. He's too nice to go without a win eventually.
Aside from the naming which is a bit over the top (such that we have scenarios where the super soft is the hardest compound at certain events) they really don't suit me. I think it's a combination of my input, the pad, and my driving style, but even ultras are a bit sketchy. I'm sad we don't see the hard or super hard often.
3. Sauber have locked out the front row twice this season (China and Spain) but have failed to have a car finish higher than 3rd. Will they turn things around and have a car finish in the top two this week?
They're bound to eventually, but whether it's this week or another I'm not sure. It's quite difficult to pick which one is more of a threat because stewart seems a little faster, but pureaxle is less liable to wall himself.
4. Will there be a safety car deployed in Monte Carlo?
If the patch comes through, possibly so. I'd rather it didn't because that would just make it a lottery.
0 x

-Bundgee-
Rookie Member
Australia
Full Name: Rhys

Post by -Bundgee- » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:42 am

Race Questions:
1. Monaco is a track where surprises can occur and everyone has a more even chance of winning. Aside from yourself or your team-mate, who would you like to see take a surprise first league win? I don’t know who has or hasn’t had a win before but Craig will do as Jacko said 

2. This round sees our first official race with hyper softs. How do you feel about this compound? Not really applicable to me, hyper speed is what lance needs
3. Sauber have locked out the front row twice this season (China and Spain) but have failed to have a car finish higher than 3rd. Will they turn things around and have a car finish in the top two this week? If one of them qualify up the front then yeah they have a shot, if they keep it clean. 
Will there be a safety car deployed in Monte Carlo? I will personaly tongue kiss a goat if there isn’t one 
0 x

Return to “[Closed] Pacific F1 2018 PS4 Championship [S11]”