- Race Day: Wednesday
- Race Time: 9pm EDT
- Maximum Players: 16
- Qualifying: Qualification Race (4% race before official race, in which fastest laps will be considered qualification times. The whole field will pace as many laps as necessary to make sure everyone has full pit adjustments made to their cars prior to going go full speed.)
- Race Distance: 50% for Trucks/Xfinity - 25% for Cup
- Tire/Fuel Wear Rate: 3x
- Stages: No
- Vehicle Damage: Off (set by game and can't be turned on)
- Collisions: On
- View Allowed: Any
- Assists Allowed: None
- Custom Setups: Off (We will pace and make sure all pit adjustments are in before dropping the green flag for the race)
- Cautions: Yes
- Black Flags: Yes
Click here to understand and to convert EDT to your current time zone.
These settings are subject to change
POINTS & CLASSIFICATION
- 1st - 28 points
- 2nd - 24 points
- 3rd - 21 points
- 4th - 19 points
- 5th - 17 points
- 6th - 15 points
- 7th - 14 points
- 8th - 13 points
- 9th - 12 points
- 10th - 11 points
- 11th - 10 points
- 12th - 9 points
- 13th - 8 points
- 14th - 7 points
- 15th - 6 points
- 16th - 5 points
- Drivers will not be allowed to drop their worst results from the season. All race results will count toward the Championship.
If two or more drivers or teams finish the season with the same number of points, the higher place in the Championship shall be awarded to:
- the holder of the greatest number of first places,
- if the number of first places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of second places,
- if the number of second places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of third places and so on until a winner emerges.
- if this procedure fails to produce a result, qualifying results shall be used in the same manner, and finally fastest laps.
PROTESTING ON-TRACK INCIDENTS
- On track incidents should be avoided at all costs.
- PRL's Racing Rules are in effect for all official races through the season.
- On track incidents should be reported the organization team of the championship.