NEW IRACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SIGNUPS ARE UP!

Round 4: Russia - Sochi Autodrom (18Apr18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

F1 2017 | Wednesday @ 8:15 AEST
AaronWebb85
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Aaron Webb
Main Platform: PC

Round 4: Russia - Sochi Autodrom (18Apr18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by AaronWebb85 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:02 pm

NOTE: This event will be run at Midday rather than official time.

Last Season's Results:
1st: Maznat87
2nd: El_Majacko
3rd: HSVDT_15
Pole: Maznat87 (1.34.420)
FL: HONESTCROOKK (1.36.494)

Pre-Race Questions:
1. Last week danirox recorded her first win of the season, and second podium so far, already outperforming her tally from last campaign. Will she place in the top 3 again here in Sochi?
2.  Maznat took victory from pole here last season. Will he repeat that success? 
3.  The official lighting conditions for this track can be quite glare inducing. Will you be wearing sunglasses this Wednesday night?
4. Recently Daniel Ricciardo triumphed in China, do you think he can claim another 25 points? If so, where?
0 x
PRL Manager and Steward
Career Stats
8 Wins, 53 Podiums, 15 Poles, 22 Fastest Laps
PS4 pCars Friday Series S1 Driver Champion
7 Time Team Champion

danirox88
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Danielle Tomisich
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 4: Russia - Sochi Autodrom (18Apr18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by danirox88 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:57 am

1. Last week danirox recorded her first win of the season, and second podium so far, already outperforming her tally from last campaign. Will she place in the top 3 again here in Sochi?
I'd like to think it was possible, I'd be happy with top 5. 

2.  Maznat took victory from pole here last season. Will he repeat that success?
I guess we'll have to wait and see, there's a lot of competition around this season. 

3.  The official lighting conditions for this track can be quite glare inducing. Will you be wearing sunglasses this Wednesday night?
Actually I was considering wearing those glasses meant for a solar eclipse, much more effective. 

4. Recently Daniel Ricciardo triumphed in China, do you think he can claim another 25 points? If so, where?
I reckon he can, maybe around the Red Bull Ring  :P
1 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson

Post by El_Majacko » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 am

I don't see why not. She has been the standout improvement between seasons as far as I'm concerned and can only increase the podium tally in the next 17 races.
2. Maznat took victory from pole here last season. Will he repeat that success?
Well, he has a lot of pace at Sochi. I tried my best to beat him back then, taking the lead briefly, but couldn't keep it up all race. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he is similarly strong this season.
3. The official lighting conditions for this track can be quite glare inducing. Will you be wearing sunglasses this Wednesday night?
Only if they are pixelated and lower from off screen onto my face.
Of course it is possible, especially as the Ferraris and Mercedes will be too scared to defend for fear of championship compromising collisions.
0 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia

Post by El_Majacko » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:53 am

Q: 2nd
Had a poor banker. Put 2 laps worth of fuel in for the second run. Improved to P2 over those two laps. Maz' lap was outstanding and untouchable for me.

R: 1st
Made a good start and pulled alongside Maz on the opening straight. Lost out through the first complex, falling behind him and dani, but had the preferred line into turns 4 and 5 when I took the lead. I pulled away but started to fall back into dani's clutches at the end of the stint. Maz undercut both of us Mercs as I was unsure which tyre to use given impending rain. We ended up using supers while he gambled on ultras. On lap 14 I had him under pressure into T1, but wasn't close enough to make a move. Fortunately for me he went a bit deep and gave me the inside for T3. I made the move stick but had to defend into 4 and 5. Later in the lap he made contact with me damaging his wing. It seems he has a later braking point than me through that section (which explains my slower sector time in qualifying). From there I extended the gap to dani, in case we had to stack when the rain came. I ended up pitting last with 2 to go, which was the perfect time. Happy to take victory here in Sochi, especially with the 1-2 for the team. *Pixelated sunglasses lower from above onto my face!*
1 x

danirox88
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Danielle Tomisich

Post by danirox88 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:16 am

1 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia

Post by El_Majacko » Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 pm

1 x

Return to “Pacific F1 2017 PS4 Championship [S10]”