NEW IRACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SIGNUPS ARE UP!
Give yourself a priority seat by subscribing to a Premium membership!

Round 9: Austria - Red Bull Ring (30May18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

F1 2017 | Wednesday @ 8:15 AEST
AaronWebb85
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Aaron Webb
Main Platform: PC

Round 9: Austria - Red Bull Ring (30May18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by AaronWebb85 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Last Season's Results:
1st: El_Majacko
2nd: Maznat87
3rd: kartdude45
Pole: Maznat87 (1.06.042)
FL: HONESTCROOKK (1.08.251)

1. After 8 rounds of the campaign, no-one has managed to back up a Season 9 victory, with a Season 10 win at the same circuit thus far. Might Jacko manage that this round, and if not, who might be first if any to achieve back-to-back wins at one track?
2. Pole position has only won twice this season, in Australia and Azerbaijan, but the latter wasn't as straightforward as it sounds. Is pole not as important as it seems?
Last week Baku churned out an all time classic with 5 different race leaders (6 if you count Maz' nose in front into some braking zones). Will the Redbullring offer a similarly hotly contested event?
4. Wayneo backed up his stunning last to 3rd drive in Canada with a second position finish from a low grid position in Azerbaijan. Will he make it a hat-trick of podiums or biggest mover awards in Austria?
0 x
PRL Manager and Steward
Career Stats
8 Wins, 53 Podiums, 15 Poles, 22 Fastest Laps
PS4 pCars Friday Series S1 Driver Champion
7 Time Team Champion

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia
Full Name: Pearce Jackson
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 9: Austria - Red Bull Ring (30May18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

Post by El_Majacko » Mon May 28, 2018 3:49 am

1. After 8 rounds of the campaign, no-one has managed to back up a Season 9 victory, with a Season 10 win at the same circuit thus far. Might Jacko manage that this round, and if not, who might be first if any to achieve back-to-back wins at one track?
Well, I've already failed in the pursuit of a second victory at the same track as last season twice with second place finishes in Bahrain and Monaco. However, I've converted the tracks I finished second in last season, into first this time around. If that pattern continues I'll probably finish runner-up here in Austria. Realistically I'll have better shots at backing up previous wins at stronger tracks such as Hungary of Malaysia. dani could even win back-to-back Austin races later in the season.
2. Pole position has only won twice this season, in Australia and Azerbaijan, but the latter wasn't as straightforward as it sounds. Is pole not as important as it seems?
Its a strange statistic. More wins have come from 2nd on the grid with a couple from the second row too. Certainly the leader after the first lap has a better probability looking back on our season.
3. Last week Baku churned out an all time classic with 5 different race leaders (6 if you count Maz' nose in front into some braking zones). Will the Redbullring offer a similarly hotly contested event?
We'd be hard pressed to top that chaos. Probably not.
4. Wayneo backed up his stunning last to 3rd drive in Canada with a second position finish from a low grid position in Azerbaijan. Will he make it a hat-trick of podiums or biggest mover awards in Austria?
On current form, you'd be hard pressed to bet against him!
0 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia

Post by El_Majacko » Wed May 30, 2018 9:27 am

Q: 3rd
Once again, PB would've done it. Even any of the pre-race practices, but no, I had OP to try and get in the lobby and about 7000 distraction of notifications. Thanks.

R: 5th
Made a good start, but was forced off by stewart's divebomb at T1, which also gave me an illegal overtake that I couldn't give back. Race already screwed I went deep at T2 and lost the lead to Maz. I battled Pure for a while until Jeff said dries were ready. He was wrong. I fell back but was confident 3rd was still on the cards when everyone else pit, but no, I lost the rear and smashed my wing off. Consigned to 6th, I fought to catch Wayneo while staying ahead of Maz who was about to give me blue flags. 5th was all I could manage.
0 x

El_Majacko
Premium Member
Australia

Post by El_Majacko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:03 am

0 x

Return to “Pacific F1 2017 PS4 Championship [S10]”