Round 1: Sebring International Raceway - International / Late Afternoon (20 Mar)

Sponsored by Blue Ridge Performance

**Broadcasted** | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:15pm (EDT) | FERRARI & FORD GTE
Kenny Duval
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Kenny Duval
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Kenny Duval

Re: Round 1: Sebring International Raceway - International / Late Afternoon (20 Mar)

Post by Kenny Duval » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 am

Solid racing last night. Good clean racing up front and a solid battle with Mike for a few laps. Still missing that little bit of speed and consistency to do anything with Cristian or Ben. However we can now confirm that Ben is not a computer and is capable of running off the race track. :D

Solid run up front by Cristian. Jaun was where he needed to be to pick up the pieces from my turn 1 brain fart. Erik was mistake free and completed a solid top 5 finish.

The broadcasters did a good job. That was fun to watch post race.
2 x

Phyrexius
Premium Member
El Salvador
Full Name: Benjamin Perez
iRacing ID: 220032

Re: Round 1: Sebring International Raceway - International / Late Afternoon (20 Mar)

Post by Phyrexius » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 am

I was so engrossed in the release of Sea of Thieves (Pirate video game yarrr) that I almost forgot we had the race last night. Good pace from Cristian! But darn you for ruining my 100% win rate ;)
3 x

Ozymandias
Organiser
Chile
Full Name: Cristian Garreton Eissler
iRacing ID: 226143

Post by Ozymandias » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:53 am

Great Race Last night. After practicing for +1200 laps for the 12hours, I think I can improve enough to maintain a good pace all the race. The final incident with the lapped cars left me with no top speed on straights and with the steering wheel turned left, so I was very lucky that Benjamin did not catch me...

Very good the Broadcasting by GSRC

See you on road America
1 x
GTE Sports Car Series Organizer
Please feel free to reach out with questions or comments. Se habla español!

Pittenger5
United States of America
Full Name: Richie Pittenger

Post by Pittenger5 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:52 pm

The broadcasting was super cool. Personally, I wish they showed some of the cars further down other than when they crashed, but the racing was great up front so I cant really blame them spending time watching that.
Just wish I could find another second or 2 to get involved with some of these battles!
1 x

SharkV
Manager
Canada
Full Name: Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID: Dany Duchesne

Post by SharkV » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi,

Great race for the 1st one broadcasted. We had good fight all over the track, and the top 4 gave us a good show....We had some incidents, but that is part of racing.
1 x

Gary Schilling
Organiser
United States of America
Full Name: Gary Schilling
iRacing ID: Gary Schilling

Post by Gary Schilling » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Pittenger5 wrote: The broadcasting was super cool. Personally, I wish they showed some of the cars further down other than when they crashed, but the racing was great up front so I cant really blame them spending time watching that.
Just wish I could find another second or 2 to get involved with some of these battles!
For sure I would like to see at least 1 shot of every car that has entered the race. Some of us had special paints made for that purpose. If I have friends watching the stream, it would be nice for them to see my car on the track. 
0 x

vfrket
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Kelly Thornton

Post by vfrket » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:32 am

Gary Schilling wrote:
Pittenger5 wrote: The broadcasting was super cool. Personally, I wish they showed some of the cars further down other than when they crashed, but the racing was great up front so I cant really blame them spending time watching that.
For sure I would like to see at least 1 shot of every car that has entered the race. Some of us had special paints made for that purpose. If I have friends watching the stream, it would be nice for them to see my car on the track. 
Need to agree w Gary - especially since he sponsored that race.
0 x

Return to “American iRacing Tuesday Series [S12] - Sponsored by Apex Button Box”