2020/S2 iRacing Championships Signups Are Up!!
Get a priority seat by becoming a Premium Member!! Click here
for more details!
Thursday | Practice @ 8pm | Qualifying @ 9pm (EST) | GT3 CARS
- Posts: 7099
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm
- Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
- Location: Canada, Qc, Trois-Rivieres
- Main Platform: PC
Hey guys! In favor to have this championship start, we will need a volunteer to organiser the championship. Of course we will provide help don't worry! Ultimately, we need at least someone willing to host the races. The host must have a decent internet connection and must add every driver who signed up to his friend list.
At a high level, the organiser responsibilities are defined as:
- A commitment to organizing a championship for the duration of a racing season.
- Completion of all Event Organizer tasks within the required timeframe.
- To act responsibly, and in PRL’s best interest at all times, on and off the site.
- Uphold PRL site rules, racing rules, and championship specific rules.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation for all content associated with your championship.
The specific weekly tasks include:
- Creating and posting a Pre-Race Interview
- Pinning/Unpinning Race topics as needed
- Organizing Reserve drivers to race as needed (if applicable)
- Ensuring the races take place on time, and per the rules
- Updating the results Spreadsheet after each race
- Maintaining the Sign-up Topic & Team Selection Topic
- Updating the Attendance Spreadsheet
You will be given all the tools you need to do this including an Event Organizer Manual, and you will be granted access to the Event Organizer forum. In that forum, we will have a topic open to talk about the organisation of the series. Beyond those requirements, you are welcome to add as much unique content to the Championship as you like. You will also have a voice in the future direction of the Championships.
If you are interested, please let me know and we will start working!
PRL Director & Owner
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users