Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

**Broadcasted** | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 8:20pm | Race @ 8:25pm (EST) | NASCAR XFINITY CARS
bige3dalejr88
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: chris perez
Main Platform: PC

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Post by bige3dalejr88 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday break. Travel safely if that is something you are doing during this time period.

After some discussion, Eddie, Brandon and I have all come to an agreement to help some of you guys out. It isn't much, but its something. We've decided to reduce everyone's incident total by 4 points. It might not be enough to keep you from hitting the season limit, but it also could be. See you all in 2 weeks.
1 x

Shaun Timmerman
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Shaun Timmerman
Main Platform: PC

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Post by Shaun Timmerman » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Well Id like to wish you the same. But unfurtchetly if you havent heard i broke my leg in 3 places had surgery right away. Now have a metal rod in my tibia and also 3 screws. It sucks but what do you do. I still need to have surgery on my ACL. This is what i sent to the league officals hours after it happened...

Hey there guys. I have terrible news. I have to stop iracing for several months. Today (friday December 15) i was on a ATV and i fliped it. I broke my left leg in 3 places. Thankfully it could be have been a alot worse. I was in the middle of no where when it happened. I had no phone service. Usually only 1 car drives down that road ever hour. It was scary i thought i was gonna have to army crawl about .4 thenths of a mile back to my friends house in 20 degree weather. Luckly some one drove by and saw me. I want to thank everyone for allowing me to join the league mid season.  Ill be off of work for 5-6 months thats how bad it is. Hopefully ill be able join a up coming season if you let me in. Ill keep you guys posted on my condition. I will be watching the broadcast every race. Thanks Shaun.
0 x

Return to “American iRacing Sunday Series [S8]”