NEW IRACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SIGNUPS ARE UP!
Give yourself a priority seat by subscribing to a Premium membership!

PRL presents the Eronic Sim Racing All-Star race- Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval / Night (28 Jan.)

All-Star Race

**Broadcasted** | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 8:20pm | Race @ 8:25pm (EST) | NASCAR XFINITY CARS
bige3dalejr88
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: chris perez
Main Platform: PC

PRL presents the Eronic Sim Racing All-Star race- Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval / Night (28 Jan.)

Post by bige3dalejr88 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Race Length: 200 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 100%
Track State: Practice Sessions @ 0% / Qualifying Sessions @ 30% / Race @ From Qualifying
Clean Marbles: Cleaned for Qualifying
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Night

All-Star Race Info:

Alright guys, here some info about the All-Star Race. This will be a 3 segment race. The first 2 segments will both be 65 laps. A caution flag will be waved when the leader crosses the start/finish line, starting the 65th lap. You are all going to be asked to not pit when there is 10 to go in each segment. If there is a caution prior to the end of the segment, everyone will be allowed to pit. Other than that, there are no other rules for this race to discuss. Now to prizes.

This will be a payout race. It has been several seasons since we have done one. But this is a lot bigger amount.
Race Winner - $75
Second Place - $50
Third Place - $25
Cleanest Driver - $25 (Awarded to the driver with the fewest incidents at the conclusion of this event. Must be running at the end.)
Hard Charger - $25 (Awarded to the driver who has made the biggest positive position gain. Must have completed at least 50% of the race)

This race does start earlier, and is sort of a test to see if segment racing is something we will do in the future. The practice session will be shorter, only 30 minutes; and then qualifying. There will be a pre-race meeting with 10 minutes left in practice. As a fair warning, this event was opened to invited members of the Wednesday series. These drivers have earned the right to be here.
0 x

BrandonMassey
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Brandon Masey

Re: All-Star Race - Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval / Night (28 Jan.)

Post by BrandonMassey » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Official information for this race will now begin to come out. This race will begin slightly earlier than usual so we aren't up all night racing.

Session opens at 6:30 PM EST. 30 minutes of practice and 5 mins of qualifying. This puts the field taking the grid at 7:05 PM EST.

Just to clarify: Start time 6:30PM EST, Qualifying 7:00PM EST, Race 7:05PM EST
0 x

BrandonMassey
Premium Member
United States of America

Re: PRL presents the Eronic Sim Racing All-Star race- Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval / Night (28 Jan.)

Post by BrandonMassey » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Also a big thank you to Chris Perez and Ronald McManus of Eronic Sim Racing for putting up the purse for this event out of their own pockets.
6 x

Junkyardspecial
Veteran Member
United States of America
Full Name: Jaymes OBrien

Re: PRL presents the Eronic Sim Racing All-Star race- Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval / Night (28 Jan.)

Post by Junkyardspecial » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Thank you gentlemen for putting up cash. Its a rarity these days for sure.
0 x

BrandonMassey
Premium Member
United States of America

Post by BrandonMassey » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Another thing to keep in mind as well. We are also going to allow the leader to choose their lane in this race. This means from start to finish, if the leader wishes to be in the outside lane instead of the inside, they can. If this works without causing any black flag issues, we will officially allow it next season.
1 x

Kyle7
Veteran Member
United States of America
Full Name: Kyle Souza
Main Platform: PS4

Post by Kyle7 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:38 am

Good luck Sunday everyone this should be a pretty good race!! Hopefully I don't get damage at lap 3 like last week so my car can actually perform to it's potential!
1 x

Jeffery Ford
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Jeffery ford

Post by Jeffery Ford » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 am

I’ll be watching fellas!! Sold my entire rig and rebuilding. The process is lost complete but still have a few things yet to arrive. Waiting mostly on my dd wheel from Spain and my sincos encoder from Germany! Crossing my fingers to make the next official race. 👍
0 x

soupflakes
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Paul Johnson

Post by soupflakes » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am

Do we have the link for the broadcast?
0 x

Rob Thomas
United States of America
Full Name: Rob Thomas

Post by Rob Thomas » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:43 pm

is there an open spot for me to run tonight? id like to hop in if possible. Im currently running in the truck series
0 x

jeromef1
Director
Canada
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume

Post by jeromef1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:16 pm

This race is not broadcasted.

Yes Rob, join us on TS and ask us if we have room!
0 x
PRL Director & Owner

Kyle7
Veteran Member
United States of America
Full Name: Kyle Souza
Main Platform: PS4

Post by Kyle7 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 pm

amazing race everyone!!!!!!!!!!
2 x

BrandonMassey
Premium Member
United States of America

Post by BrandonMassey » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Very good race, proud of everyone who showed up. 3 cautions for 200 laps is a very good thing to achieve. We have gotten some great feedback from the drivers and we learned a lot being in the booth.

I will be putting out a series of polls in week 8 for different options we have for season 9. Once we get the feedback from that we will all talk and see what we can implement from this event next season and how it should be implemented if we do.
2 x

bige3dalejr88
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: chris perez

Post by bige3dalejr88 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 am

Awesome race last night everyone. Maybe this will be something we can do every season.
0 x

Lanny
United States of America
Full Name: Lance Marsh

Post by Lanny » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:31 pm

I wanna apologize to Jaymes for taking him out. Turned in to early and clipped the apron. Been running the top and wasn't  on the right line. I accept the comments about me. The setup was amazing and I appreciate it. I'm sry I ruined your night. 
0 x

Return to “American iRacing Sunday Series [S8]”